• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

feeling really tearful

S

shell

Don't know whats wrong today I just feel really down really depressed and really tearful. I want to go back to work but feel to ill :cry: its been 9 weeks now since I was signed off sick. I hate this illness. I need to pick my daughter up soon, I need to pull myself together.

Heads still racing and I can't concentrate for long. Went on a massive food binge yesterday and feel totally disgusted with myself. Will I ever get there ??

S

skyblue

Don't know whats wrong today I just feel really down really depressed and really tearful. I want to go back to work but feel to ill :cry: its been 9 weeks now since I was signed off sick. I hate this illness. I need to pick my daughter up soon, I need to pull myself together.

Heads still racing and I can't concentrate for long. Went on a massive food binge yesterday and feel totally disgusted with myself. Will I ever get there ??
(((Shell))):hug:

Yes, of course you'll get there Shell. Try not to feel guilty about work, you're not very well at the moment and you can't help that, your health is paramount, work comes second.

Again, try not to feel guilty regarding the food binge - it's ok.

Have you contacted your Care-Co/MHT to explain that you're still feeling unwell. It's been awhile now since you began taking your medications, maybe these particular ones aren't right for you.

But, there WILL be other med's out there that will help you for sure. It's a matter of trial and error, which of course can be very frusturating, unfortunately we just have to try and persevere and be patient, which at times can be difficult - I can understand that.

Take good care of yourself Shell, and as said I'd recommend getting back in touch with the MHT.

All the best xx:hug:

S

shell

(((Shell))):hug:

Yes, of course you'll get there Shell. Try not to feel guilty about work, you're not very well at the moment and you can't help that, your health is paramount, work comes second.

Again, try not to feel guilty regarding the food binge - it's ok.

Have you contacted your Care-Co/MHT to explain that you're still feeling unwell. It's been awhile now since you began taking your medications, maybe these particular ones aren't right for you.

But, there WILL be other med's out there that will help you for sure. It's a matter of trial and error, which of course can be very frusturating, unfortunately we just have to try and persevere and be patient, which at times can be difficult - I can understand that.

Take good care of yourself Shell, and as said I'd recommend getting back in touch with the MHT.

All the best xx:hug:
Thanks my mental health nurse is taking me to the hospital on Fri so I will speak to her then. I never ring when I'm not great ,probably my own worst enemy there. I hate feeling like this. Hopefully I will have a better day tomorrow x

S

suki1066

chin up hun, your poorly at the mo..... take one day at a time xx

A

AussieGirl

Oh Shell you poor thing..and you were doing so well with hanging out with your daughter and everything...

There are just days like that...I know how you feel, I'm being exported (well not literally, but I feel like it and am about to face a 24 hour flight on my own and am so scared).

You are a genuinely caring and lovely person, and you deserve all the very best things. Hold tight to what is important in this life, that is your daughter and those around you, because you are important to them.

Please keep your chin up honey xxxxxxx