Feeling really suicidal

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Had enough of everything I need to end it, there's so much pain

R

Ramson mash

Have you written any lyrics recently soul?

R

Ramson mash

Just fed up of everything

Everything is always my fault

My mother called me a mistake,
She right I am a mistake
You are not, dont think like this.
We know you well enough, you are important to us and everyone else.
No human is a mistake, so how can someone i admire be one.
I got to go out bro but i'll be back later, we can chat. Take it easy and think good thoughts bro

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
I'm sorry you're still feeling this way, I really wish there was something I could do apart from offer my deepest sympathies.

Is there any news on a hospital bed for you?

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

You are not, dont think like this.
We know you well enough, you are important to us and everyone else.
No human is a mistake, so how can someone i admire be one.
I got to go out bro but i'll be back later, we can chat. Take it easy and think good thoughts bro
Well she's right I am a mistake

Thanks bro I appreciate it

G

Girl interupted

Just fed up of everything

Everything is always my fault

My mother called me a mistake,
She right I am a mistake

You need to stop empowering her. I have been where you are right now, and it sucks that the person we should be able to trust most lets us down.

She has her own demons. Don’t own them. They are hers.

If you are not currently living at home, take a break and get some distance from her. If she becomes abusive, simply tell her that you will speak to her again when she can control herself. Hang up the phone or leave the house.

You need to set boundaries that are healthy for you. If she cannot respect those boundaries, then she loses the privilege of your company.

This is all on her. Not you.

Be strong, you can do it.

S

spacingspaces

Feeling like this right now myself and i know how hard it is to realize you have a lot to live for when you are in this state but once you come out of it (and you will) you will be able to see things in a more positive light and see that you have some things in your life to keep on living for.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

I'm sorry you're still feeling this way, I really wish there was something I could do apart from offer my deepest sympathies.

Is there any news on a hospital bed for you?
No bed yet, they're trying to get me out of area but I need to stay close to my family and kids so I'm only willing to stay local

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

You need to stop empowering her. I have been where you are right now, and it sucks that the person we should be able to trust most lets us down.

She has her own demons. Don’t own them. They are hers.

If you are not currently living at home, take a break and get some distance from her. If she becomes abusive, simply tell her that you will speak to her again when she can control herself. Hang up the phone or leave the house.

You need to set boundaries that are healthy for you. If she cannot respect those boundaries, then she loses the privilege of your company.

This is all on her. Not you.

Be strong, you can do it.
You're right I need to take a step back from her