• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

feeling really scared...

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

I'm feeling really scared like something bads going to happens

feel like crying, I'm so upset 😭😭😭

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Please people I don't know what to do

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

I had clonazepam and I'm hoping it helps

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

anyone else also always paranoid and worried and scared, like proper crapping themselves that something's going to happen?

Feel so panicky I swear 😭😭😭

Z

Zoe1

I used to get that on previous meds
the ones I'm on now have improved things
and also doing relaxation and meditation classes helped

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Staff member
Admin
Hi soulsearcher,
I’m so sorry you are struggling, have you tried your crisis team? Does distraction or breathing exercises help? Hope your meds help.
Hugs

W

wednesday addams

Hi, I hope your feeling better now. I get like this sometimes but it passes. 🕊️

I

IDontCare99

anyone else also always paranoid and worried and scared, like proper crapping themselves that something's going to happen?

Feel so panicky I swear 😭😭😭
Yes...don't really like to admit it, but I often have trouble with bowels because of anxiety and stressing over things like that. I always expect something bad is going to happen.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Yes...don't really like to admit it, but I often have trouble with bowels because of anxiety and stressing over things like that. I always expect something bad is going to happen.
Sorry to hear that, what normally helps?

stevie_sloth

stevie_sloth

I live like this too, all the time, but at a lesser severe level. I deal with it by taking an anti-depressant (which doesn't help. None do), Klonopin (sort of helps but it's been 4 years taking it daily so it USED to help but now my tolerance is too high), sleeping all day and being in a state of half asleepedness in bed with my air purifier / white noise machine on to dull any irritating noises, and I daydream a LOT because it, and sleep, are my only relief.

Oh, and I too get the digestive / tummy problems from constant high anxiety. I can't eat in the day. I'm never hungry but if I eat in the day...it's not comfortable or pleasant, let's just say!