• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Feeling really low

DyingAngel

DyingAngel

I feel so depressed. And alone. I don't want be alive. I have no support from the mental health team they discharged me. My gp is helpful but there's only so much he can do. He's made a referral to mental health team but there will be a long wait

F

Fairy Rapunzel

I'm so sorry. This reminds me of how I felt back when I was very depressed and had to wait super long for appointments. Even getting out of bed was very hard for me to do. When I felt like that, the first thing I tried to do was small things to take care of myself. Eating healthy (which I need to start doing again), watching a new movie that's uplifting, focusing on my interests or finding something new to learn about. I know that during these moments we don't have a lot of energy to do these things, but we just have to continue to take care of ourselves and make sure we're okay. Also good luck with everything. I hope you get the help you need real soon!

H

Hopeful Harry

I feel so depressed. And alone. I don't want be alive. I have no support from the mental health team they discharged me. My gp is helpful but there's only so much he can do. He's made a referral to mental health team but there will be a long wait
So sorry you're feeling this way. I'm always here if you need to chat. x

O

Orangeade

Im sorry to hear you’re feeling this way! Im sending you so much love and im always here to talk to you about anything

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

hi ,i hope mental health team can help you
we will be here to support you while you wait and then when you see them
Lu x

S

Sarabi_Gyarados

Would you like to talk more with us about what you're feeling?

DyingAngel

DyingAngel

I just feel. Like I don't want to live anymore. There's too much going on in my head. I never get a break.

dennoucoil

dennoucoil

mmmmmm :/ that sounds..... i can hear in my head the emotions youre sharing..... the distress and the constant headache you must be having for feeling a way farer from how you used to be..... isn't that? Sorry if im just describing my own emotions, mental health conditions might affect differently to each of us :/
you did FINE getting a new appointment! its always good to be covered by a diagnose, for your own safety, might have some reasons to it, because (you) we are not under our control sometimes and thats not a good deal for someone trying to get a something......
boh! im not saying something weird i guess, just personal feelings....! good work, blessings, we all know we are getting it

Attachments

• tumblr_ecae687256e83ac06f8be48723c76eff_bd19833f_640.jpg
    tumblr_ecae687256e83ac06f8be48723c76eff_bd19833f_640.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 0