• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

feeling really hurt

I

invisible2014

Hi I'm feeling really hurt and used because a so called friend who uses me as a punch bag is ignoring me.the other night three of us were round her house and her flat mate texted her saying we were all being to noisy and one person was louder than me and this so called friend only tells me to "shut the f*** up" than she says she don't like any of my clothes or the perfume I wear and than in the morning was really rude to.me taking it.out on me and treats tho other friend nicely.i texted her twice one on Wednesday to say thankyou for letting me stay over and she didn't reply and than I texted her tho morning about something and she didn't reply we were supposed to go.on holiday together but after this I have deleted her number.even.though I have other friends I am.feeling really hurt and used :'(

Unique1

Unique1

I'm sorry for how you are feeling right now.
But it doesn't sound like your friend was very nice to you at all....
We don't need people who make us feel bad or upset...

Sorry for how you feel though and hope things feel better soon.
You can Come here and chat anytime you feel upset.

Unique xx

G

Gladimeir15

Hi I'm feeling really hurt and used because a so called friend who uses me as a punch bag is ignoring me.the other night three of us were round her house and her flat mate texted her saying we were all being to noisy and one person was louder than me and this so called friend only tells me to "shut the f*** up" than she says she don't like any of my clothes or the perfume I wear and than in the morning was really rude to.me taking it.out on me and treats tho other friend nicely.i texted her twice one on Wednesday to say thankyou for letting me stay over and she didn't reply and than I texted her tho morning about something and she didn't reply we were supposed to go.on holiday together but after this I have deleted her number.even.though I have other friends I am.feeling really hurt and used :'(

I don't know how you get along with this kind of person. How you became friends when she's not to be considered as a friend the way she treats you. She's not worth keeping. Go find another person to be with, don't waste your time with that 'user' as you call her. I'm sure there are a lot of good people out there who could be a true friend to you.