• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Feeling really down

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

hey peeps I'm feeling really down and emotional, I'm really struggling at the moment not gonna lie😭😭😭

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
So sorry you're feeling low, you've been through more than your fair share of battles and goodness knows you deserve some respite.

I hope you're getting some good support from your friends and family as well as from us.

Can you tell us more about what's going on in your life?

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

So sorry you're feeling low, you've been through more than your fair share of battles and goodness knows you deserve some respite.

I hope you're getting some good support from your friends and family as well as from us.

Can you tell us more about what's going on in your life?
Feeling really unloved and unwanted

You know I find happiness in making other people happy but I've been thinking about it recently and no one ever tries with me and I wonder why

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi,
I'm so sorry your struggling right now.
You could phone your crisis team if your under one.
Hope you feel better very soon.

T

TooMuchPain

I know how empty it feels when you don't get the effort back that you put in. I read a post like yours and it makes me feel not so alone in my own madness. I wish I knew you better so I could say something more meaningful. So instead I googled a joke.

“Um.” —First horse that got ridden.

Pocahontas2008

Pocahontas2008

It's okay, know that you're not alone and we're all fighting through this together. Listen to your favourite song, write, colour or draw your emotions, have a cup of tea (if you like tea that is, if not, have a glass of water to stay hydrated). Remember that there's many beautiful things in this world to love and appreciate. You got this x

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
no one ever tries with me and I wonder why
This is why I make such an effort with my love interest, I sent her flowers on Monday just to let her know I'm thinking about her which she loved, the last time I sent her flowers was Valentines Day so I thought she was about due for some more.

I've told her several times that her wellbeing is very important to me and I'll do anything to make her happy.

She's bipolar so she needs extra love and attention and I'm happy to give it.

So you and I have something in common, we both are at our happiest when making others happy.

What will make me very happy is if she can find it in her heart to love me half as much as she loves her family and friends (which is a lot), I'd consider myself a very lucky man.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Hi,
I'm so sorry your struggling right now.
You could phone your crisis team if your under one.
Hope you feel better very soon.
Theyre useless tbh

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

I know how empty it feels when you don't get the effort back that you put in. I read a post like yours and it makes me feel not so alone in my own madness. I wish I knew you better so I could say something more meaningful. So instead I googled a joke.

“Um.” —First horse that got ridden.
Yea sometimes I think I might be better off alone

Like sometimes i just want to move away and live all alone tbh

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

It's okay, know that you're not alone and we're all fighting through this together. Listen to your favourite song, write, colour or draw your emotions, have a cup of tea (if you like tea that is, if not, have a glass of water to stay hydrated). Remember that there's many beautiful things in this world to love and appreciate. You got this x
Thanks

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

This is why I make such an effort with my love interest, I sent her flowers on Monday just to let her know I'm thinking about her which she loved, the last time I sent her flowers was Valentines Day so I thought she was about due for some more.

I've told her several times that her wellbeing is very important to me and I'll do anything to make her happy.

She's bipolar so she needs extra love and attention and I'm happy to give it.

So you and I have something in common, we both are at our happiest when making others happy.

What will make me very happy is if she can find it in her heart to love me half as much as she loves her family and friends (which is a lot), I'd consider myself a very lucky man.
Yea I'm glad you can relate

Sometimes I just want to be number one, maybe I'm just not worthy of being number one to anyone 🤷

A

AppleJacks99

hey peeps I'm feeling really down and emotional, I'm really struggling at the moment not gonna lie😭😭😭
I fee the same way. I've been struggling with mental health and job hunting. I can't stop being angry about losing my job that I worked so hard to get, and ever since the pandemic started I've been completely depressed, angry, hopeless. I have migraines all the time from the stress like veins popping out of head lol. On top of that expensive dental issues that I can't afford, so I've become pretty much agoraphobic. It does help to listen to music. I don't know what you are going through, but try listening to some classical or 90's music. It's the only thing getting me through.