• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Feeling pretty shit...

M

Mercer

Posted earlier with similar stuff. Just feel like pouring shit out. Sorry.

I've scared the living daylights out of my little brother to the point that he's gone to stay with my other brother. I've broken my hand on a wall, which in turn means I can't complete my course. Things couldn't be much worse. But hey, i seem to by cycling rapidly, so i won't care soon.

I'm so sick of living like this. This is no life. Life expectancy in my family is 60's, not really up for another 30 years of this. Fuck that. Anyway, thats whats running through my head just now. Tomorrow is another day...

Peace.

jax

jax

Hugs. Sorry things are so bad. It stinks that you can't complete your course. What is it in? I know all about the rapid cycling - a few hours ago, I was feeling so very depressed and suicidal - now I am great again. I too am sick of living like this. There must be a treatment that would help those of us who are struggling. I hope you feel better soon. x
Jacqui

BORTU

BORTU

Hi Mercer, New here so I do not know much about you, but it sounds as if you are hurting. Have you seen a GP? It helps to pour it out on here, but proper help is best. The exams you can take another day.

W

warriorprincess

hey I just wanted to say i think there must be some provisions in place for your course - i don't think all must be lost? There are so many circumstances that would make it hard to carry on with a course short or long term, and there must be some extra help available. You don't need to explain to them why your hand is broken, but it may also help if you tell them you are having a generally stressful time of it lately. I've given up all too easily in the past on so many things, many of them major like this course you're on, but i wish i'd have had the mindset i do now where i would have explained and fought for it. But i know at the time i feel powerless. Just make sure you're not putting a negative spin on your course because of how everything else seems to be going. You can go far. good luck and sending you happy vibes they will hopefully reach you very soon... xxx