Feeling Panicky

E

EstherRose94

I’m pretty sure it’s because I had way too much caffeine today but it’s still freaking me out and making me paranoid about everything and extremely sensitive. Ugh.

L

Lunar Lady

I’m pretty sure it’s because I had way too much caffeine today but it’s still freaking me out and making me paranoid about everything and extremely sensitive. Ugh.
You can flush caffeine out of your system drinking water, Esther. :hug:

L

Lunar Lady

I've put decaff in my usual coffee jar to fool myself. Actually, it tastes fine.

I like drinking coffee in the evening - hence, drastic measures!

E

EstherRose94

I usually will switch to decaf too I just thought i needed an extra jolt today hahah. I was wrong. I’m already feeling better that was just scary like being back on the super anxious side of things 🙈. I forgot how frightening that was, hasn’t happened in a while.

L

Lunar Lady

I usually will switch to decaf too I just thought i needed an extra jolt today hahah. I was wrong. I’m already feeling better that was just scary like being back on the super anxious side of things 🙈. I forgot how frightening that was, hasn’t happened in a while.
It is scary - especially when you get palpitations. Done it so many times myself.

Another useful trick is to run your wrists under the cold tap for a few minutes. Slows everything down.

Glad the feeling is going off a bit, Esther. xx

Lunus

Lunus

I've put decaff in my usual coffee jar to fool myself. Actually, it tastes fine.

I like drinking coffee in the evening - hence, drastic measures!
I do too and I do fool myself lol. Decaf tea or coffee is ok. I only drink decaf after 15.00 now.

Lunus

Lunus

I’m so pleased you’re feeling better. Just shows how mindful we have to be at all times.

E

EstherRose94

Def stemmed from feeling guilty for being tired/ yawning when I hang out with my bf. Read somewhere that yawning is an anxiety response and then everytime I would be with my boyfriend and yawn I’d panic that it must be a bad sign hahah. Seriously my brain is so annoying. I’m just not a very high energy person and should probably not assume that that makes me a bad person lol.

E

EstherRose94

I’m so pleased you’re feeling better. Just shows how mindful we have to be at all times.
Thank you me too! 😅

Yeah I def know better than that sometimes I’m just like well ya know it’ll be fine this time. Then science is like umm nope caffeine is still caffeine girl.

L

Lunar Lady

Def stemmed from feeling guilty for being tired/ yawning when I hang out with my bf. Read somewhere that yawning is an anxiety response and then everytime I would be with my boyfriend and yawn I’d panic that it must be a bad sign hahah. Seriously my brain is so annoying. I’m just not a very high energy person and should probably not assume that that makes me a bad person lol.
I would take it as a sign that you're really relaxed and content in his company :)

Lunus

Lunus

As long as it’s not during an intimate moment I don’t think you’ve anything to feel guilty about lol. Maybe you’re tired because this illness is exhausting to cope with at times. Be kind to yourself and try not to judge yourself too harshly.

E

EstherRose94

As long as it’s not during an intimate moment I don’t think you’ve anything to feel guilty about lol. Maybe you’re tired because this illness is exhausting to cope with at times. Be kind to yourself and try not to judge yourself too harshly.
Haha true. That might be mildly offensive lol.

L

Lunar Lady

I HATE yawning during 'intimacy'........It often makes me lose my page in my book :LOL:

G

Girl interupted

Did you try the maca by chance? Because that’s what it did to me, even though my friend swears by it.