• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Feeling out of hope

• Thread starter mentalhealthisphysicaltoo
  • Start date
M

mentalhealthisphysicaltoo

Something horrible happened today and I think I want to die. I was told to legally never speak of my grief again and told I'm selfish and thoughtless when I thought I was helping someone. I'm genuinely scared of so many things. An entire community lists me as a responsible monster. It's been 6 months of non stop torture. I feel like it's not going to stop. I'm being made out to be a monster. I know they want me dead and dont want to fail and to give in but it's so god damn hard. From being in an accident to this to everything, everything feels so dark. Im so sorry for this post. I didnt want to use the thread for this. i have no idea how i will ever get through this

L

Lex

Hi,
I just wanted to say I have read your message and can feel your pain. Who are ‘they’ to tell you, you are being selfish and thoughtless??

Don’t be dead. It’s clearly a very challenging time for you. Do you have anyone close that you can talk to and support you?

Sorry I’m maybe not a lot of help but just letting you know there are folk out here to listen!

Z

Zoe1

hi I'm sorry you are feeling like that
maybe you can say in more detail what happened ?
if you feel like

:grouphug: ✨

M

hi I'm sorry you are feeling like that
maybe you can say in more detail what happened ?
if you feel like

:grouphug: ✨
hi, thank you for your response. <3 I'm going to write a new post going a bit more in detail now - I'm very limited to what I'm "allowed" to write about, but I will certainly try and make it understandable

M

Hi,
I just wanted to say I have read your message and can feel your pain. Who are ‘they’ to tell you, you are being selfish and thoughtless??

Don’t be dead. It’s clearly a very challenging time for you. Do you have anyone close that you can talk to and support you?

Sorry I’m maybe not a lot of help but just letting you know there are folk out here to listen!
Having someone there to listen is already enough help in itself. Thank you for offering that. I'm trying to build a support system as best as I can

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Depression Forum 6
I Depression Forum 8
R Depression Forum 13
Riah3 Depression Forum 6
O Depression Forum 1