• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Feeling off

T

tats90

Hi everybody, i had never been diagnose and never been to a phycologist or psychiatrist... i always felt i could deal with my feelings ... but lately i feel is too much and does not matter what i do i always carry this feeling of not being ok like a whole on my chest.. . things that use to make me happy dont make me happy anymore .. i dont want to talk about the way i feel with anybody.. basically everything sucks.. :cry:

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide

This test may shed some light.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
:welcome: I'm sorry life is difficult for you at the moment. Above is a depression self-test, a very basic one. I'm not sure if it will help but it seems like a good start.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi,
Welcome to the forum,
I'm so sorry your feeling unwell, anti-depressants help some people.
Please visit your dr, you could write down how your feeling. If you don't want to talk about it.
Hope you feel better very soon.
Hugs

bpd2020

bpd2020

Hello and welcome to the forum. I am sorry you are feeling depressed. Depression can be so difficult to manage alone but support can make such a difference.

P

Prycejosh1987

Hi everybody, i had never been diagnose and never been to a phycologist or psychiatrist... i always felt i could deal with my feelings ... but lately i feel is too much and does not matter what i do i always carry this feeling of not being ok like a whole on my chest.. . things that use to make me happy dont make me happy anymore .. i dont want to talk about the way i feel with anybody.. basically everything sucks.. :cry:
Do what you do not feel like doing, negativity is playing with you. Its telling you to stay away from people that could help you and support you.