Feeling not good enough at uni :(

B

Busybee96

Does anyone else get these crippling feelings of unworthyness? My tutor hates me. He keeps picking on me and using my work as a bad example :( I’m very anxious now to make any work and I’m constantly stressed about what he’s gonna say next. I already suffered with anxiety and depression and this is making it worse for me.

Foxjo

Foxjo

Forum Safety Team
Does anyone else get these crippling feelings of unworthyness? My tutor hates me. He keeps picking on me and using my work as a bad example :( I’m very anxious now to make any work and I’m constantly stressed about what he’s gonna say next. I already suffered with anxiety and depression and this is making it worse for me.
Hi and welcome to the forum!
When i was depressed i felt the whole world was against me. I felt unworthy and useless, this all wasnt true it was just my perception of myself. You need to start believing in yourself, rebuild your confidence piece by piece. Im sure not all your work is bad, that is just the depression making you think that.
Think of a time when your work was good, im sure that this outweighs the bad but your brain cannot remember the good when your depressed.

Have you got access to any counselling at uni? If not ask your doctor to refer you, it can really help.
Hugs
Fox