• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Feeling no stress

B

Butterfly00

Hi everyone,

I am completely numb and I even can't feel stress...

Is this normal? Does someone else feel no stress at all?

blog15

blog15

stress is a product of our cohierent mind. it only levals when we insist to be dwelled .. On all that Do not claim self thoughts or any remiegy that allows that.

L

Lab rat

The meds make you numb, the illness makes you numb. You can’t win

B

Butterfly00

Anyone else who can relate to this? I find this really strange...

N

Nate

Hi everyone,

I am completely numb and I even can't feel stress...

Is this normal? Does someone else feel no stress at all?
I know that the meds can make you numb. I know for myself I can go on for day's not feeling anything, not even thinking about anything. I don't know if it's a curse or a blessing.

B

Butterfly00

I know that the meds can make you numb. I know for myself I can go on for day's not feeling anything, not even thinking about anything. I don't know if it's a curse or a blessing.
But, so sometimes you feel emotions and stress? I ALWAYS feel numb. Do you sleep a lot? Because I sleep at least 14 hours a day and I still feel like shit when waking up... I feel like I'm the only person with psychosis that struggles this much with his/her sleep pattern

N

Nate

But, so sometimes you feel emotions and stress? I ALWAYS feel numb. Do you sleep a lot? Because I sleep at least 14 hours a day and I still feel like shit when waking up... I feel like I'm the only person with psychosis that struggles this much with his/her sleep pattern
Yeah sometimes I feel emotional stuff, but for the most part I'm just blank. I don't sleep well. I used too when I was on Clozapine. Your not taking clozapine are you? I know that has wicked side effects like sleeping alot.

B

Butterfly00

Yeah sometimes I feel emotional stuff, but for the most part I'm just blank. I don't sleep well. I used too when I was on Clozapine. Your not taking clozapine are you? I know that has wicked side effects like sleeping alot.
I'm jealous! I am always numb. Like I really don't feel a thing. I never tried Clozapine. I take 25 mg Lamictal in the morning and in the evening I take 600 mg Lithium and 7,5 mg Zyprexa. I really don't understand why I sleep so much.

L

linus

You should definitely have a review of your meds with your medic. Find the dosage that gives you the proper sleep

B

Butterfly00

You should definitely have a review of your meds with your medic. Find the dosage that gives you the proper sleep
Do you also have schizophrenia? How much do you sleep? I changed from psych and I see her in july, so sadly I have to wait two more months

L

linus

No, I don’t. I am taking care of my son who is currently experiencing his second psychotic episode at the age of 19. The most important indicator of mental health is sleep and is way too many time overlooked in such cases. Usually is insomnia, but it can be the other way around like in your case.

B

Butterfly00

No, I don’t. I am taking care of my son who is currently experiencing his second psychotic episode at the age of 19. The most important indicator of mental health is sleep and is way too many time overlooked in such cases. Usually is insomnia, but it can be the other way around like in your case.
I'm sorry to hear that! I hope your son gets well soon!