Feeling nervous at weird times

E

EstherRose94

I get super nervous and irritable whenever something that’s supposed to be fun and positive is going on. Like I’m going to a fun event with my bf tonight and it was even my idea but I’m really nervous for it too.

I think fun, happy stuff with people I love = strong emotions = I become a nervous wreck. Anyone else do that? I know I shouldn’t but doing stuff just for the fun in them seems super weird to me sometimes.

Luci

Luci

I totally get this! I am supposed to be going out with my best friend today but I'm winding myself up about it. I know if I go I'll be fine, it's just who will be there? Will people talk to me? What if I see someone I know? I now feel anxious and my head is bouncing from scenario to scenario, then I feel guilty for even thinking about it when I have so much more going on....

E

EstherRose94

Yeah I do the same. I get over stimulated fairly easily and I think maybe sometimes excitement feels a little like anxiety to people with anxiety.

But luci I hope you’re able to just relax and enjoy. I think maybe you’re nervous about tomorrow and projecting it onto today a bit which is totally understandable :hug::hug:

Luci

Luci

I went out. I went to a car boot sale. I walked round the whole place then I had lunch at a neighbours house. I've wrote some stuff down just to try and get it out of my head.... my neighbour now wants to practise make up on me, shes in beauty school... will keep me busy for a bit longer :)
What did you get up to?

E

EstherRose94

Having your makeup done sounds so relaxing!

Im cat sitting for my friend so I popped over to her place and played with the cat Haha.