• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

    If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Feeling misunderstood and ALone

student12

student12

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 18, 2015
Messages
465
Location
NJ
Lately is like people take whatever i say out of context. I go in fan forums and trying to be funny and people take it as being hurtful and bashing. but you know i am done with posting in those too. I feel like either people ignore me or take my words out of context. its like i don't have a voice anymore and i am fed up with it. because its best if i just isolate myself from people then they wont find any fault with what i say or do. The only thing i have going for me is my reading. maybe i just stick to reading and not worry about fitting in with people on these fan forums because they will never understand where i am coming from anyway. i will always be an outcast no matter how hard i try to fit in. :sorry::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2:
 
H

Helena1

Well-known member
Staff Member on Leave
Joined
Oct 11, 2014
Messages
10,575
Location
UK
what are you trying to be funny about? i think people are very protective of what they love and so what the fan forum is about and so won't take well to anything negative about that even if you think you are funny they won't especially if you are new. i have never been on a fan site but this is my thinking.
 
student12

student12

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 18, 2015
Messages
465
Location
NJ
well they don't have to worry about the "hateful" newbie anymore because am done with going there too. i just lurk there from time to time. i continue to be an outcast i always been one anyway so its something new for me.
 
H

Helena1

Well-known member
Staff Member on Leave
Joined
Oct 11, 2014
Messages
10,575
Location
UK
maybe you just have to change what you post to fit in.
 
F

Fruitloop

Guest
i will always be an outcast no matter how hard i try to fit in
Maybe your trying to hard ;) Post want you want. Remember emoticons can help with context.

This is the internet though, about 5% of it is serious, the remaining 95% is just people being Idiots.
 
student12

student12

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 18, 2015
Messages
465
Location
NJ
i dont care about fitting in to that type of fan board. so screww them. who needs them anyway if they cant see that all i was trying to do was defend one direction by talking about their haters in a joking way. but fuck it i dont care no more about it. if they have haters oh well its not my problem anymore. i just let other folks bash the band and worry about myself. fuck the rest.
 
Last edited:
student12

student12

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 18, 2015
Messages
465
Location
NJ
i dont care about being ignored either people been ignoring my ass for ages. so it really doesnt bother me none. i just get along in this world without people except the ones in my family. who needs approval from people who dont care anyway.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Depression Forum 8
G Depression Forum 9
Faith198 Depression Forum 4
G Depression Forum 24
R Depression Forum 1
Top