• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

feeling lower than a snakes belly

bubbling under

bubbling under

i have so much weighing me down, i think i'm just hoping for some kind words and a hug :(

Jo1760

Jo1760

I am so sorry you are feeling so down at the moment. I really do wish there was something i could do or say that would truly help.

You honestly are a fantastic person BU. You have had such a lot to deal with of late and although you may not feel good, you are being so strong.

I am sure the children you care for are so glad to have you there right now, they clearly adore you and i am sure their parents think the world of you.

Try to take things easy if you get a chance and remember you are a wonderful person, who is popular and supportive.

I'm sending over a big bunch of :flowers: or maybe two:flowers::flowers: and a huge :hug:.

X

S

*Sapphire*

I echo what Jo said BU, you are well loved on here, and I am sure you are in RL too. Try to hold on to that rope tight :hug:

bubbling under

bubbling under

I'm 'the glue' at work, and my 'mask' is getting heavier and heavier to carry around with me. I CANNOT crumble infront of them, they need me to be strong and intuative about what needs seeing to at the moment. It's so so hard, many times I've had to sit in the bathroom to let my tears go just to get me through. But I can't let them see it :cry:

its times like this i wish I could hide or phone in sick, but thats not an option