Feeling low for a long time

V

Ver4eto98

I've been feeling very low for what I feel like has been a few years. I cry secretly almost every day and have constant panic and anxiety attacks. i don't feel comfortable talking to anyone and was just hoping sharing somewhere might make a difference. Why is it so difficult to share and how do I fix this sadness I feel like this will never end.

Victorianna

Victorianna

Hi & Welcome to the Forum.
Sorry you are feeling so low right now.
You can share here, we are all more or less in the same boat!
:grouphug:
Have you sought any treatment - medicine, doctors, therapy, etc. - for your anxiety/depression?

Unabletocope

Unabletocope

I've been feeling very low for what I feel like has been a few years. I cry secretly almost every day and have constant panic and anxiety attacks. i don't feel comfortable talking to anyone and was just hoping sharing somewhere might make a difference. Why is it so difficult to share and how do I fix this sadness I feel like this will never end.
Hey, believe me when I say I know how you feel. Feel free to chat privately if you wish 😊

M

mdddd

Well, i think the first thing to do is to think why are you feeling low, and then think how to get what you are needing to feel good. If are things of the past, you have to accept that what happened canot be solved, so you have to focus in the present and find a way to make it nice.

Muddleduck

Muddleduck

I hope that you are able to find the reason for why you feel like this. Have you been through bad times? Have you seen a doctor or tried any medication? There are blood tests which can check you over and make sure there is no physical cause for how you feel such as your thyroid. Some light exercise can help sometimes, even walking for fifteen minutes every day. If you make it part of your routine, it is easier to keep up.

L

LouiseMN

Well, i think the first thing to do is to think why are you feeling low, and then think how to get what you are needing to feel good. If are things of the past, you have to accept that what happened canot be solved, so you have to focus in the present and find a way to make it nice.
Sometimes there is no reason why.

Muddleduck

Muddleduck

I think there is always a reason, and that can be helped by counseling or by medication/other treatments. Counseling can deal with the past or help fix something in the present that is making the person feel the way they feel.