• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Feeling lost

barn owl

There’s no one I feel I can trust. Im feeling so lonely right noW. haven’t had a full night sleep in months. Everything in the night seems so hopeless. Suicidal thoughts are creeping in more, almost bring a sense of relief. I’m here now after waking up at 3 in the morning. I’m feeling like lost in the woods about life right noW. Hope itll get better. Sorry probably insomnia messing up my head. Just need to get this out

H

hairybanana

I hear you, good onya for reaching out. Nights are the worst hey? Hope you find some comfort around the forums to help you through the night

Racer

Racer

I feel the same way. I have been dealing with insomnia for years. married but feel alone. I have trust issues and can not be emotionally attached. My wife doesn't understand , but she has tollerated me for over 20 years. every day is a struggle, suicide makes sense, but i think the struggle is worth the fight. I try to focus on enjoying life, even if it makes me feel guilty and selfish. trying to get past that. i try to tell myself that it is ok to make myself happy. there is so much out there to enjoy. please try to do the things you enjoy. you deserve it !

barn owl

hey thanks,yeah nights are the worst everything seems to magnify. I just feel so helpless about it. I just get stuck It seems like there’s no way out, it makes me feel like I can’t play this game of life. And the utter loneliness.
racer Im the same about not being able to be emotionally attached. I’m glad you’re wife is still on your side man, mine decided she had enough of me. I’ trying as well to stay strong,and find pleasure in the small things even if is just going in the woods for a walk, even tho at times I get stuck in my head and go in tunnel vision if it makes sense.
thank you for the replies guys. It make me feel better letting this out

Racer

Racer

I really would like to say something helpful, but I am not good with that. I will be up for a while if you would like to chat. 2 am here, I have to be at work at 7, so I have some time.

H

hairybanana

hey thanks,yeah nights are the worst everything seems to magnify. I just feel so helpless about it. I just get stuck It seems like there’s no way out, it makes me feel like I can’t play this game of life. And the utter loneliness.
racer Im the same about not being able to be emotionally attached. I’m glad you’re wife is still on your side man, mine decided she had enough of me. I’ trying as well to stay strong,and find pleasure in the small things even if is just going in the woods for a walk, even tho at times I get stuck in my head and go in tunnel vision if it makes sense.
thank you for the replies guys. It make me feel better letting this out
My wife up and left me too about 6 months ago. To be honest, kind of surprised it took her so long really

Really good you’re doing what you can to combat the depression. Getting out walking is great, if and when you can. I haven’t been able to do much of anything for a while

barn owl

thank you for being here. I got go out soon, I hope you’ll manage to get some rest before work.

barn owl

Sorry to hear your going through that as well..it’s really hard.. Having to rebuild your life on top trying to heal yourself the best you can. We have to take a day at the time I guess.Yeah going out by myself in nature really help me at times. It’s the only thing I do really. If is your thing and you can, have time maybe try a little at the time..