Feeling lonely and upset

I

Ilovecats84

Hi I have a emotionaly unstable personality disorder. I find it very hard to cope with my emotions I feel up and down all the time and it feels like everyone hates me . The Mental health team in my area has faced huge cuts as a result When I get referred to the mental health team by my Doctor I get to speak to a nurse on the phone who passes it on to a shrink who then decides if I need to see a Mrntak health nurse or not and they say no all the time sorry just needed to get that off my chest

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi,
You will make friends here, sorry you don't get what you should from your mental health care trust.
You can talk to us, hope it helps.
Here to listen anytime.
Take care

Saveliy

Saveliy

Wellness recovery action plans

Have you heard of Wellness Recovery Action Plans?
the app is at i-tunes and the play store but it is a pay app.
it is a great tool for working with your triggers and and your crisis management.
take a look, i never let mine far from my memory. and it has helped more than medication ever has. they are also available for free on pdf if you google it, but the app is much better

C

Clare Quilty

Hi there,

I can honestly say I know how you feel. I’m feel in constant despair inside, i’m an songwriter and i’m so blocked because i’m so low and i put myself down so much that i’m letting it slip away from me. You’re not alone, services can take time to kick in but when they do they should start to help.
I hope you’re feeling little better today.

I

Ilovecats84

Thanks I got locked out off the forum so couldn’t read the replies. I still feel like crap but not as bad.

I

Ilovecats84

My doctor has put me on propanol two in the morning two in the afternoon and two at night which has made me feel a bit better but I still feel empty. The Doctor sent me to a group called Richmond fellowship but I felt awkward there so I disnt go again.

Matthew 666

Matthew 666

Hi I have a emotionaly unstable personality disorder. I find it very hard to cope with my emotions I feel up and down all the time and it feels like everyone hates me . The Mental health team in my area has faced huge cuts as a result When I get referred to the mental health team by my Doctor I get to speak to a nurse on the phone who passes it on to a shrink who then decides if I need to see a Mrntak health nurse or not and they say no all the time sorry just needed to get that off my chest

Matthew 666

Matthew 666

Hi mat here I know what your going through I feel like alot and I do have emotional problems it doesn't take alot to set me off I just cry alot know mater where am and it doesn't matter what it is

Matthew 666

Matthew 666

Hi mat here how are you I know what you mean I've had a mental health illness for 31yrs and it amazie how much mental health has chance no cash that's a joke all the council and buy new cars and nice new council building and what ever is leftovers are for running that part country what is probably £5 money talks bullshit walks