• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Feeling like sound is moving

FlowerBox

FlowerBox

Wondering if anyone else experiences this...it is noticeably more intense when I am hearing voices and at night, it reminds me of when I would turn my old tv on or off, that high pitched noise that you can feel in your head, does anyone know what I am talking about? I don't know what this is called :LOL:

It reminds me of that, but no high pitched sound necessarily.. just the feeling, like the sound around me is moving, and when I hear a voice say something it feels like all sound was warped around it

Memememememememe

Memememememememe

OMG I got that all day every day, I'm not the only one? I hear it both in my head and in the environment

Memememememememe

Memememememememe

I hear the sound in a million different ways but unfortunately it isn't warped.

Memememememememe

Memememememememe

I'm not sure we're talking about the same thing after all, I'm talking about all kinds of "electric" sounds but they're not warped though they come in million different forms.

FlowerBox

FlowerBox

I hear the sound in a million different ways but unfortunately it isn't warped.
What do you mean it isn't warped? I just used that word loosely, figuratively..as if the voices/sounds stopped other sounds to get my attention hahaha

Electric sounds? 😮

Memememememememe

Memememememememe

Yes, I don't know how else to describe it than electric sounds in all kinds of forms but I wouldn't call them warped. Sometimes they come together with the rest of my voices.

Memememememememe

Memememememememe

And the rest of the sounds I hear

FlowerBox

FlowerBox

Yes, I don't know how else to describe it than electric sounds in all kinds of forms but I wouldn't call them warped. Sometimes they come together with the rest of my voices.
I have heard what I would describe as electric sounds 🤔 A few times

Memememememememe

Memememememememe

Oh then we kind of do got the same thing!

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
Hi Flowerbox,

I’m not a voice hearer.

I Do hear silence, almost like rushing water and a very high pitched ‘whistle’ for want of a better word. Variations of this sound:

I have always put this down to having tinnitus...

I have white noise or radio static inside my own ears all the time :confused:

Memememememememe

Memememememememe

Mine isn't tinnitus, I hear it inside and outside my head and sometimes they get mixed with the rest of my sounds and voices and sometimes they come from my voices because they know they exist and use them

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
Mine isn't tinnitus, I hear it inside and outside my head and sometimes they get mixed with the rest of my sounds and voices and sometimes they come from my voices because they know they exist and use them
Yes, sorry Meme. I don’t hear voices. I can hear electricity buzzing when it doesn’t seem to bother other people and the rushing sound seems external. X

Memememememememe

Memememememememe

It's ok, I just thought of clarifying myself. Are you sure yours is nothing physically serious?

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
It's ok, I just thought of clarifying myself. Are you sure yours is nothing physically serious?
To be honest, I’ve always been like it. Right back into childhood.

Seem to be none the worse ..:prop: