Feeling like i have no one to talk too.

aspieguy1984

aspieguy1984

This is going to be a long post. So
buckle down if not I understand. I had a really bad break in the end of October which led me to being hospitalized for a week I've been out been doing okay had a couple of mishaps where I've missed my meds and didn't take my meds but I'm over all I'm doing better feel like I am being forced to go back to work I'm not ready mentally I know that I'm not ready but I feel like I have no choice so I don't know what to do there's a lot of other things that are going on and I just I feel like I try my hardest but it's not good enough is never good enough my whole problem today started when my wifes ex and his current wife decided that they were going to get braces for my step daughter well, thats all fine and dandy but the fact is we dont have the money. to pay for half of it....we're on a car that's on its last legs no money for car payment let alone braces so I feel like I'm pushed back into a position where I have no choice but to go back to work I'm not ready to go back to work I know I'm not ready to go back to work the one place that I want to go back to work(qhen I have to have a reliable vehicle but we don't have so I just feel stuck feel like there's nothing I can do

aspieguy1984

aspieguy1984

Both my wife and I we have mental health issues which kind of combat each other sometimes I was supposed to have an appointment but my phone didn't remind me so I miss my doctor's appointment and mental health appointment and I just I'm overwhelmed I'm frustrated I don't know what to do I feel like everything is collapsing around me

aspieguy1984

aspieguy1984

it just feels like a never-ending battle that I'm never going to win and I'm almost to the point where I don't want to fight this battle anymore.....

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
this is so sad and unfair x
you should not feel in anyway you have to go back to work if you are not ready
are you in UK? do you know what benefits are available ,it is hard to advise not knowing if you are in UK or not

im sure there must be a way you can take more time off work and manage financially ,because people on here do ,i truly hope you find a way to take a break from work
money can be such an unfair problem to so many

just please know you are very welcome here and i hope others have some good advise for you
love Lu x

aspieguy1984

aspieguy1984

Im in the US. So everything is stacked against me.
I could apply for disability, but it could take years to get. Even then it wouldn't be much. I dont want to play that card yet. Id much rather just push through, get back to work. I know i can work, i want to work, under the right conditions.
I just feel like im at the end of my rope and am just done, ready to give up the fight.

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
i wish i had something really clever and useful to say
im sure you will get better replies later but just know i care and i feel for you
love Lu x

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

hey aspieguy sounds a bit of a nightmare. short of starting a bank account to keep it for only essential things ...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Mental Health Experiences 5
G Mental Health Experiences 2
J Mental Health Experiences 10
H Mental Health Experiences 1
ineffectualdemon Mental Health Experiences 2