feeling like I’m going backwards not forward

M

Mommyof3

Hi there haven’t been on here for a long while today has been a nightmare everything has came flooding back from I first tried to commit suicide I have struggled for 8 months on this horrible medicine that had made me feel fat and up and down I can’t seem to get any help anywhere Im currently homeless with three kids staying at family’s which is a strain I don’t know where to go from here the council don’t care I’m drained and have them feelings of giving up again how do I get any help ? When your doctor says you are no longer under the mental heath ? Any help advice would be welcome

calypso

calypso

Admin
Homeless with three kids is awful!! I am not surprised you are down and low. My daughter is at home with me with her toddler and soon to be new baby and its stressful for all of us at times. I do relate to that. Can you get Shelter to help at all to find you somewhere to live? I wish I could be more help, and I hope someone will be along to help you soon.

M

Mommyof3

Thank you for your kind words I have asked the school to help which they are going to do thank you ?