Feeling like crap

J

Jules5

I feel like crap. I am withdrawing from some of my medications-and I am drinking beer to help feel worst about myself. Not sure what else to say. I have PTSD with Psychosis. I am withdrawing from my antipsychotic. Plus valium. Feel terrible with withdraw. Not working right now which is havoc. Wish I knew a better way. Something has to change. My antipsychotic med made me feel nothing no crying no anything. All my emotions controlled by meds and without them who knows. Thank you for listening. I love this forum I know I am not the only one.

J

Jules5

I feel like crap. I am withdrawing from some of my medications-and I am drinking beer to help feel worst about myself. Not sure what else to say. I have PTSD with Psychosis. I am withdrawing from my antipsychotic. Plus valium. Feel terrible with withdraw. Not working right now which is havoc. Wish I knew a better way. Something has to change. My antipsychotic med made me feel nothing no crying no anything. All my emotions controlled by meds and without them who knows. Thank you for listening. I love this forum I know I am not the only one.
Have to go out in a little while My son will be driving he just got his Drivers Permit. So he wants to go go-I can not drink to much alcohol as I could get arrested while he is driving. Let alone child services. Hugs and love Jules

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi Jules,
I'm so sorry your struggling, do take your Drs advice regarding withdrawing from drugs.
I hope you don't get to many side effects.
Do keep us updated.
Take care

J

Jules5

Hi Jules,
I'm so sorry your struggling, do take your Drs advice regarding withdrawing from drugs.
I hope you don't get to many side effects.
Do keep us updated.
Take care
Thank you Mayflower. I am following Gp's advice on tapering off meds. I know I am not getting off scot free with the meds The meds do have a kick back. LoL