• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Feeling Hated

S

Star20

So I know I'm hard work. Always have been, I'm too honest and too hard. I try not to be cruel but sometimes the way I come across to other people is harsh.

I'm going though a bad cycle again and I know my own faults, I'm very unforgiving. I have been raised in an environment that allowed me to see the bad in people but in the end I tend to forget that people are humans...they make mistakes.

My family mostly accept this from me but I dont want them too, I work hard to control my anger and slap a smile on my face for work every day. It's funny really I wonder why I have no friends, its because I'm not good enough or nice enough. I love to much that when someone upsets me it hurts so much I find it hard to let go.

I can see I'm hurting those around me, disappointing them and I'm trying to control it but I'm scared that I have already done too much damage cause of this depression and anger inside me...this ugly monster I try to hide.

Star

bpd2020

bpd2020

Hello Star. I am sorry you are going through this. Sometimes pushing people away is a way of protecting us from hurt. I wonder if that is what you are doing. It can be really hard to allow people in after being hurt.

D

Daringdan

Star,
Most of us, if we are honest, acknowledge that we have a monster side of ourselves. You seem like a worthwhile person to get to know. Its a shame that you don't have friends that can see the good in you even in the midst of your other traits.

S

Star20

Thank you for replying, I'm trying to work on letting people in and being honest with my self because I know my moods have been upsetting those around me for a while.

Love, Star