Feeling fed up

E

Emy88

I feel so down at the moment and so want to hurt myself right now life is really crap cant cope with all this shit

Last edited by a moderator:
I

IWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH

Sorry you feel that way. I feel that way too. Please don't do that! :hug:

S

spiritfriend

Hello. I know what this is like. It's best to take things slow in these kind of moments. Think through what you're feeling, what you're going through. Take deep breaths, drink some tea (I always love chamomile with honey), wash your face with cold water. Bring yourself back to what's going on now. So you feel trapped. Think about what's holding you back. It's possible to find solutions to these problems. Try not to overwhelm yourself with finding all the answers too quickly. It's okay to take your time and to not be sure of things. But you'll be able to recover. Don't worry. It's not easy but I always say it's possible.
Good luck with everything.

E

Emy88

Thank you my head feels like its going to exoload i hate feeling like this all i want is for the pain to go away i lost a family member this week and i cant think straight i want to self harm so bad i did a bit but it was nit helping

E

Emy88

Thank you tonight i feel like im going insane, so cant cope any more it is all too much

E

Emy88

It so hard to stop i opened a bottle instead of harming i have done half a liter of malbui in the last hour nearly all gone next bottle i think and i have taken my antidepressant tonight and they don't work just make me angry like want to go mental i hate this bk to go in the morning if i can go my anxiety is bad at the moment i feel so tired of it all, I want to close my eyes and not wake up I can not cope any longer

I

IWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH

Please call the national suicide prevention hotline! What is malibu? If you hurt yourself in anyway please seek immediate emergency medical attention! :hug1:

E

Emy88

It is an achoulic drink i don't do well with talking to people on the phone i just frezze or all is ok if u know what i mean that pain is just to much to cope with something has got to give

Mayfair

Mayfair

It is an achoulic drink i don't do well with talking to people on the phone i just frezze or all is ok if u know what i mean that pain is just to much to cope with something has got to give
Hi Emy, welcome to the forums :)

I think some numbers and places will know that people will freeze :) I bet half of their calls are like this from new people.

If you are in the UK you can ring the Samaritans on 116 123 - I'm sure they will know that people freeze when they phone first time. You can also email them, and speak that way if talking on the phone is out of the question.

-

p.s. some of your posts were edited Emy, sorry, please have a quick read of this page :)

Last edited:
TiredTina

TiredTina

Admin
Hi Emy, You don't need to be sorry for posting and I hope that you will stay with us. The reason that your posts were edited is because we don't allow the posting of sh specifics. The link that Mayfair added to his post was the guidelines for posting in the sh forum. Please don't take it personally.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Urban Hermit Self Harm Forum 12
PinkCandyFloss Self Harm Forum 4