• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Feeling Faint.

C

candlebox

For the past few weeks I have been feeling faint and my ears feel full and ringing. My ears have rang since I was a child. But it happends more now. A few times my head had the weirdest feeling like I was about to faint. It was so bad if I wouldn't of been sitting I would of fell. IM always tired and can't get the energy to do anything. I do play computer games alot and my eyes are fixed to my monitor and was wondering if that may be the problem? IM only 36 and feel like IM 70. This is very scary to me. Been reading online of the signs for Labyrinthitis. But not sure what is wrong.

katya

katya

Hello and :welcome:

My mum has Labrynthitis - if it's that, there are things you can do to help yourself get better. It still affects her, but she's on medication and, most of the time, she's fine. I think you should speak to your GP ASAP, as we can't diagnose you here. Hope you're feeling better soon, though - I know symptoms of vertigo can be proper crippling!

Hope you find this forum useful and supportive.

C

candlebox

Thanks for the reply. Already thought about going to the doc monday. Just hope it isn't anything serious.

katya

katya

Thanks for the reply. Already thought about going to the doc monday. Just hope it isn't anything serious.
I'm sure, whatever is, the doctors will be able to help you; that's their job, after all. It sounds like you're losing balance because there's a problem in your ears, but I don't want to speculate too much because obviously I'm not a medical health professional, heh.

:hug1:

Hope you can distract yourself from worrying until then. Be kind to yourself.

I'm sure you'll be fine.

C

candlebox

What is a GP so i can look up the closest one. Thanks.

Last edited: