Feeling empty

Mixxy

Mixxy

Just reaching out to you all again, Thankyou for the support so far 😊

I feel really empty tonight. It’s not the first time.

Ive withdrawn in to myself and I feel hollow. Like I’ve got nothing else left to give to anyone. I’m watching the tv with my other half and trying to distract my self but I can’t even concentrate on that. It’s like constant kicks to the stomach, a thud to the brain and I feel so lost with it 😔 I really don’t feel well at all.

Does anyone relate to this?

M

missme

It is quite common to feel empty and withdrawn whilst suffering mental illness. I too, felt like my feelings were gone. I think it was a side affect of the medication I was on. Because once I came off the meds, my feelings returned. I hated feeling like that, so I really understand

Mixxy

Mixxy

It is quite common to feel empty and withdrawn whilst suffering mental illness. I too, felt like my feelings were gone. I think it was a side affect of the medication I was on. Because once I came off the meds, my feelings returned. I hated feeling like that, so I really understand
Thanks Missme,

I’m just sick of the rollercoaster of emotions and the kick to the stomach you get when you actually manage to feel a bit brighter.

I’m also so tired of feeling like an anxious mess 😔

M

missme

I do appreciate how you are feeling. When one is in the midst of it, one just gets so exhausted and Often wonders when is it going to end? I really hope that there will be a time that you will feel much better. X

Mixxy

Mixxy

I do appreciate how you are feeling. When one is in the midst of it, one just gets so exhausted and Often wonders when is it going to end? I really hope that there will be a time that you will feel much better. X
I will do anything just to feel better. My mental health appt is on 13th of this month. It can’t come quick enough.... I really need their help.

M

missme

I will do anything just to feel better. My mental health appt is on 13th of this month. It can’t come quick enough.... I really need their help.
Only if you feel comfortable to share. What are some of the challenges you are facing?

Mixxy

Mixxy

Only if you feel comfortable to share. What are some of the challenges you are facing?
I’ve been diagnosed with sleep apnoea so that’s been a lot to deal with and now I have a Cpap that I have to wear every night, I’m going through a divorce , my new partner has 4 children and doesn’t want any children with me, I punish my self for an abortion that was taken out my hands by my mother when I was a 16. I’ve pushed my parents away because they dismiss everything they put me through as a child. I’ve had a lot of absences at work and I’m scared due to being signed off il lose my job but at the same time I’m petrified of going back. I feel it would be better if I wasn’t here. Easier for me. I feel like I don’t have a family or any roots. I live far away from them all. All I have is my current partner. My head races and I can’t control it , I can’t get enough reassurance that everything will be ok, I’m so needy towards my other half I’m like a child 🙈

I self harmed from 15 - 25 .... I feel like I need to start again ☹️ I keep having suicidal ideation and it distresses me

M

missme

I’ve been diagnosed with sleep apnoea so that’s been a lot to deal with and now I have a Cpap that I have to wear every night, I’m going through a divorce , my new partner has 4 children and doesn’t want any children with me, I punish my self for an abortion that was taken out my hands by my mother when I was a 16. I’ve pushed my parents away because they dismiss everything they put me through as a child. I’ve had a lot of absences at work and I’m scared due to being signed off il lose my job but at the same time I’m petrified of going back. I feel it would be better if I wasn’t here. Easier for me. I feel like I don’t have a family or any roots. I live far away from them all. All I have is my current partner. My head races and I can’t control it , I can’t get enough reassurance that everything will be ok, I’m so needy towards my other half I’m like a child 🙈

I self harmed from 15 - 25 .... I feel like I need to start again ☹️ I keep having suicidal ideation and it distresses me
I too, have been through what you are explaining. Racing thoughts, suicidal ideation, I had psychosis, and I also had sleep apnea!! So I know what you mean about the CPAP machine!
For me, that situation was only temporary, once I got on to some meds, I mean I was sick for a total of two years, but I'm so glad now, that I didn't take my life.
I think recovery for each of us, takes time and we have to be very patient with ourselves, but I say that in hindsight! I know that each day is a livng nightmare whilst experiencing these symptoms. I really understand, and hope to be able to continue to listen and be here if you wish to share. I think you will get better, with the correct support and I know it's difficult to see it at the moment

Mixxy

Mixxy

I too, have been through what you are explaining. Racing thoughts, suicidal ideation, I had psychosis, and I also had sleep apnea!! So I know what you mean about the CPAP machine!
For me, that situation was only temporary, once I got on to some meds, I mean I was sick for a total of two years, but I'm so glad now, that I didn't take my life.
I think recovery for each of us, takes time and we have to be very patient with ourselves, but I say that in hindsight! I know that each day is a livng nightmare whilst experiencing these symptoms. I really understand, and hope to be able to continue to listen and be here if you wish to share. I think you will get better, with the correct support and I know it's difficult to see it at the moment
Thankyou .... my head is all over the place and I’m scared as to how quickly my moods change. Just need this appt ASAP

Glad you know what I mean re the sleep apnoea too! 🙂

M

missme

Yes I hope that the days go real fast for you