Feeling drained

Screechout

Screechout

I guess what the title says, I feel completely and utterly drained. Physically and emotionally, I feel like I've really spiraled again recently and as usual it happened extremely quickly and unexpectedly.

I've been mega impulsive again recently as well, the other day I went and sat on a bridge ledge at 3am something that I hadn't done in a while and again started with the self harm.

My care Co knows about my self hard she didn't really say much, she doesn't know about the bridge thing. Haven't seen her since the other week. I don't know I feel like I can't collect my thoughts properly at the moment either, I cried after one of my favorite Instagram cats died the other day it was really sad and got to me I feel like everything is getting to me again.

Sorry for a depressing post I just need to write somewhere because I feel like no one is listening to me recently within the mental health team.

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
awww im sorry ,im really worried about the ledge thing
I think you should tell your care co
please lean on us
you are so worthy of life I promise xxx

Luci

Luci

We all get overwhelmed sometimes, you have to remember that as bad as it feels it will pass. Use distraction techniques when you are feeling low. Come on the forum! There will always be someone here to talk to ♡ sometimes just answering the unanswered threads is enough to give me enough time to shift my thinking. It is hard, but it can be done :)

Screechout

Screechout

awww im sorry ,im really worried about the ledge thing
I think you should tell your care co
please lean on us
you are so worthy of life I promise xxx
Hello sorry for slow replies, doing a little better the past week. Just been trying to relax and not stress myself out to much. Hope you are doing well.

We all get overwhelmed sometimes, you have to remember that as bad as it feels it will pass. Use distraction techniques when you are feeling low. Come on the forum! There will always be someone here to talk to ♡ sometimes just answering the unanswered threads is enough to give me enough time to shift my thinking. It is hard, but it can be done :)
Thank you for the reply sorry my reply has been slow, just been spending the past week trying to calm my axni

Lunus

Lunus

Hello sorry for slow replies, doing a little better the past week. Just been trying to relax and not stress myself out to much. Hope you are doing well.

Thank you for the reply sorry my reply has been slow, just been spending the past week trying to calm my axni
Doing a little better is great news. Well done mate. 🤗