• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Feeling down

K

keri1985

I want to stop feeling like this. I'm feeling down all the time. Cant seem to do anything right. I have no confidence at all. Just dont know what to do

Signofthetimes

Signofthetimes

Hi Keri. How long have you been feeling this way?

Signofthetimes

Signofthetimes

It's difficult feeling this way. I've found support here on the forum. It's good to have somewhere to share.

Signofthetimes

Signofthetimes

Are you getting support with therapy or anything?

Signofthetimes

Signofthetimes

Me too. However, I want to start therapy again. It was beginning to help.

Signofthetimes

Signofthetimes

My therapist moved to a different group, so I had the choice of a new therapist or going on a waiting list to reconnect with my same therapist while waiting for my insurance to approve my therapist again with the new group/company.

I didn't want to start all over with someone new so I chose the later and am still waiting.

K

keri1985

I can understand that. I dont like the idea of going to therapy but I do need to talk to someone

Signofthetimes

Signofthetimes

It helps but sometimes it is hard to find someone that will listen. Sometimes I don't even say what I am trying to say. It will all come out wrong. That is why I'm glad that the forum is here, because I've been able to just have somewhere to say some of what I am feeling.

Signofthetimes

Signofthetimes

I don't really have anyone to talk to. There are a lot of people to talk to, but none for somethings. That is why having a therapist was good. I was just beginning to share, but then the changes and it takes too long for me to get comfortable so I didn't want a new person at the time. That was in May. Maybe I should have taken someone new because now it is almost September.