• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Feeling Down

• Thread starter Deleted member 105609
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 105609

Former member
Feeling very sad right now.

And numb.

I want to let it out and can’t.

Wondering what will happen to me. I don’t want to continue more decades like this.

Stuck forever and I’m tired of it. Don’t know what to do.

T

treasurebox

Music therapy helps me. Listen to good, upliftinh and motivational music on youtube. Listen to heartwarming and positivity podcasts.

D

Deleted member 105609

Former member
Glad that helps you. Doesn’t help me :/

S

SadRainbow

Former member
I'm sorry you're feeling so low. I can relate - I too have been wondering if I have to live like this for the rest of my life.

At the moment I am waiting to see if my latest antidepressant will help. I'm concerned because I've been taking it six weeks now and no sign of improvement yet. Are you taking medication and/or having therapy/counselling?

B

Bod

Former member
i can really relate to how your feeling as music is not helping me today and i feel crap

D

Deleted member 105609

Former member
I'm sorry you're feeling so low. I can relate - I too have been wondering if I have to live like this for the rest of my life.

At the moment I am waiting to see if my latest antidepressant will help. I'm concerned because I've been taking it six weeks now and no sign of improvement yet. Are you taking medication and/or having therapy/counselling?

It's a chronic issue I will be living in pain for the rest of my life.

I was taking medication and counseling yes. It concluded when it was determined anti-depressants were ineffective and counseling was determined completed. Counseling does not always lead to resolutions and solutions. It was simply a pathway of distraction until I could be conditioned to accept solitary distractions. Something recently upended my life again and has caused me to backslide.

It's not really acceptable. It's the only livable decision that's been made for me. Time will tell how long it lasts.