• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Feeling Down This Afternoon

R

Rider52

A few days ago I didn't have as much anxiety, but felt tired. I was feeling ok yesterday until the evening. Then I felt more anxious last night and today I feel down. I still wonder about the voices/sounds falling asleep or waking up sometimes. I keep being told it's normal and not usually a mental health issue. I think that's what makes me feel worse.

Weeewooow beep

Weeewooow beep

That usual feeling of slowness and heaviness :(
Do what you're good at, listen to music, draw, sing, dance if you can, have some steadiness in your mind to keep lifting those boulders off of your chest,
much love :))

R

Rider52

That usual feeling of slowness and heaviness :(
Do what you're good at, listen to music, draw, sing, dance if you can, have some steadiness in your mind to keep lifting those boulders off of your chest,
much love :))
Hi, I did some fishing the other day. I usually keep myself busy.

T

TearyEyedx

A few days ago I didn't have as much anxiety, but felt tired. I was feeling ok yesterday until the evening. Then I felt more anxious last night and today I feel down. I still wonder about the voices/sounds falling asleep or waking up sometimes. I keep being told it's normal and not usually a mental health issue. I think that's what makes me feel worse.
Are the voices like inside your head or do you hear them as though they are beside you?
because sometimes I have this feeling come over me when it’s like I get thoughts into my head that aren’t mine. So I started to write them and now I have written dozen of stories. I think it’s some sort of coping technique with what you have. I went to my doctor and told him exactly what was happening and he said it’s very common with people with borderline.

R

Rider52

Are the voices like inside your head or do you hear them as though they are beside you?
because sometimes I have this feeling come over me when it’s like I get thoughts into my head that aren’t mine. So I started to write them and now I have written dozen of stories. I think it’s some sort of coping technique with what you have. I went to my doctor and told him exactly what was happening and he said it’s very common with people with borderline.
The sound like they're coming from inside. I can't even really make out what's being said. It only lasts a few seconds drifting off or waking up.

T

TearyEyedx

The sound like they're coming from inside. I can't even really make out what's being said. It only lasts a few seconds drifting off or waking up.
I think it’s some sort of coping technique perhaps but I honestly don’t know. It could be a simple reason, I sometimes get sleep paralysis and my mind is working but I can’t move and I think all sorts of stuff before it’s over. Does that happen to you at all?

R

Rider52

I think it’s some sort of coping technique perhaps but I honestly don’t know. It could be a simple reason, I sometimes get sleep paralysis and my mind is working but I can’t move and I think all sorts of stuff before it’s over. Does that happen to you at all?
I don't get sleep paralysis. The only other I thing I get is vivid dreams.

P

Prycejosh1987

I think you should call a mental health team and take things from there. They will help you as they helped me massively. Pray on it too.

R

Rider52

I went a couple different times for a mental health assessment. The first time I was told it was stress, get counseling, and good luck. The second time I said I'm hearing voices during sleep. I was referred to counseling or crisis. I don't feel myself and trying to figure out where to find help elsewhere.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Depression Forum 4
R Depression Forum 15
S Depression Forum 5
R Depression Forum 10
Y Depression Forum 11