• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Feeling down lately

R

Rider52

I woke up anxious this morning and then the feeling down follows. I kept busy today, but just feel lost with this. I've tried so hard to help my mood. Sometimes it helps and other times I feel like I'm back where I started.

Z

Zoe1

sorry to hear about that Rider
ive been like that for years
but I'm getting better at it
partly due to a change of medication

and also due to changing my whole social life really
more than once

like I used to attend support groups in mental health
and now I'm ready to attend non mental health groups
and I'm a bit more bubbly

T

treasurebox

Music helps me. Music therapy or listening to good and uplifting music in youtube makes me feel and think better.

Also doing what I love to do which is writing helps me too. What do you love to do? What are you good at? Is it cooking, baking, gardening, doing arts and crafts? Do it and it will make you happy and even be successful.

R

Rider52

Music helps me. Music therapy or listening to good and uplifting music in youtube makes me feel and think better.

Also doing what I love to do which is writing helps me too. What do you love to do? What are you good at? Is it cooking, baking, gardening, doing arts and crafts? Do it and it will make you happy and even be successful.
I like spending time in nature, fishing, walking my dog. It helps keeping busy.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Depression Forum 8
R Depression Forum 15
S Depression Forum 5
R Depression Forum 10
R Depression Forum 19