feeling down, fed up, suicidal

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

hey peeps, im feeling down, fed up and suicidal

i just want it to end, im sick of BPD, im sick of depression, im sick of anxiety, and im sick of this paranoia :cry:

R

Rebeca1

Please read how to survive after death in hearing voices forum incase you do but I wouldn't advise it, hope you don't. Be strong hang in there, I know depression is bad please phone the samaritans they are good.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi,
Sorry you are struggling right now, please get help from your crisis team if your under one.
If not phone 111/999 if in the UK or emergency services if elsewhere.
Hope you feel better very soon.
I'm here to listen anytime.
Take care

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Please read how to survive after death in hearing voices forum incase you do but I wouldn't advise it, hope you don't. Be strong hang in there, I know depression is bad please phone the samaritans they are good.
yea i might ring them

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Hi,
Sorry you are struggling right now, please get help from your crisis team if your under one.
If not phone 111/999 if in the UK or emergency services if elsewhere.
Hope you feel better very soon.
I'm here to listen anytime.
Take care
im not under home treatment team,
im under CMHT

maestro of presto

maestro of presto

Hello soulsearcher, I am sad to hear about your suffering, I have been through a similar experience a long time ago and I just want to let you know it is possible things can improve, I got out.

In short, I found a purpose for myself which I was happy with and it led me to be a more contented person. I feel you sharing what you think and feel is a small but significant step towards recovery, I hope you find your way, good luck.

A

Amyjane8812341

Hi
I am so sorry your having such a hard time. I am also in the same place very low and suicidal. I was keeping it to my self for a couple of weeks then it became obvious to my partner. I ended up calling the out of hours community mental health team and since then they have had someone out to me every day. I am still very low but they are doing all they can to treat me at home and keep me out of hospital. I found the hardest thing was to tell someone about it but once I did I feel safer knowing people are there . I could not say it out loud so I wrote it down . Please call someone and take that step and tell them how your feeling. Always welcome to send me a privet message to if you feel that will help. I am new to this site but have found talking to others so helpful x hugs x

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Hi
I am so sorry your having such a hard time. I am also in the same place very low and suicidal. I was keeping it to my self for a couple of weeks then it became obvious to my partner. I ended up calling the out of hours community mental health team and since then they have had someone out to me every day. I am still very low but they are doing all they can to treat me at home and keep me out of hospital. I found the hardest thing was to tell someone about it but once I did I feel safer knowing people are there . I could not say it out loud so I wrote it down . Please call someone and take that step and tell them how your feeling. Always welcome to send me a privet message to if you feel that will help. I am new to this site but have found talking to others so helpful x hugs x
thanks i appreciate it

A

Amyjane8812341

Have you spoke to anyone about it yet . I really think you should take that step to tell someone

A

Amyjane8812341

If you don't start to feel better or you feel worse call the g.p again or 111 or even go to A and e . Message me any time to on here if you just need a chat

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

If you don't start to feel better or you feel worse call the g.p again or 111 or even go to A and e . Message me any time to on here if you just need a chat
thanks amy i really appreciate it

yea if i feel worse im going to make a few phone calls