• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

feeling doomed

J

jekel1

Feeling strange light headed like doom?im bi polar 1
i feel lightheaded a bit sick hot and a bit giddy . i have no pain but i just feel odd like something is about to happen, i have had spells of blury vison over the last few days and yesterday i woke up with a mouth full of blood . if it happens again im gonna go to docs but jusy want to know what you lot think . thanks x oh yeah and i feel like i cant take a full breath. i take depokote, olanzapine,and valium this has only just started well for a few weeks. could this be my meds?

Last edited:
S

skyblue

Feeling strange light headed like doom?im bi polar 1
i feel lightheaded a bit sick hot and a bit giddy . i have no pain but i just feel odd like something is about to happen, i have had spells of blury vison over the last few days and yesterday i woke up with a mouth full of blood . if it happens again im gonna go to docs but jusy want to know what you lot think . thanks x oh yeah and i feel like i cant take a full breath. i take depokote, olanzapine,and valium this has only just started well for a few weeks. could this be my meds?
You woke up with a mouth full of blood ! I think you should make an emergency appointment to see your GP first thing tomorrow morning.

Wish you well. x:flowers:

emski

emski

I think so too. How long have you been on these meds?

emski

emski

Have you had any blood tests in that time? Like Skyblue I think you should go to your doctor tomorrow