• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Feeling desperate

H

hairybanana

When i was younger I would self harm. It got to be a bad habit, one that I’ve mostly got a handle on. But it’s still a thought i have to do this day. And on occasion i have resorted to it as a way to release that pressure. When i have done that, its not bern about suicide, its been about coping. At the moment my headspace isn’t very good, and I’m thinking on it. I want to hurt myself, I’m wondering if it will help ease those suicidal feelings. Does anyone else do this? Sort of like a coping method i guess. And yeah I realise its not an ideal one, but am starting ro feel a bit desperate for some relief

W

wednesday addams

Maybe you need another therapist for support until yours comes back. Keep posting so we know how your doing.💚

H

hairybanana

Maybe you need another therapist for support until yours comes back. Keep posting so we know how your doing.💚
Maybe, doubt id get in to see anyone though. And this guy knows my history and all that, just easier to talk to him

Signofthetimes

Signofthetimes

Feeling so down and desperate, like I have to do something, no matter what.
Listening to music and trying to push away thoughts.

Braveheart

Braveheart

When i was younger I would self harm. It got to be a bad habit, one that I’ve mostly got a handle on. But it’s still a thought i have to do this day. And on occasion i have resorted to it as a way to release that pressure. When i have done that, its not bern about suicide, its been about coping. At the moment my headspace isn’t very good, and I’m thinking on it. I want to hurt myself, I’m wondering if it will help ease those suicidal feelings. Does anyone else do this? Sort of like a coping method i guess. And yeah I realise its not an ideal one, but am starting ro feel a bit desperate for some relief
I'm the exact same, it's a coping mechanism , big hugs 🤗🤗