Feeling depressed and lonely today

aspieguy1984

aspieguy1984

Tried reaching out to someone today, didnt go as hoped. I felt like there might be light at the end of the tunnel but alas it didn't go as planned. I feel so isolated and depressed.

D

dewey

I'm sorry you are feeling like this.

It is really disappointing when you reach out to someone and they don't reach back out. I always take this personal, so I get it. But try not to take it personal as often there is a valid reason why people don't actually reach out you. They may be really over whelmed themselves.

It is easy to feel that no one cares sometimes. Usually I feel that way when I am depressed. But I do not believe it is true. Someone out there is always a good person who cares, even if you can't see it in the minute.

Hang on in there.

Can you try reaching out to anyone else?

aspieguy1984

aspieguy1984

Just someone i wanted to see/ talk to. Basicly shut me down. I already am depressed about my living situation/life at the moment

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
hi ,just wanted to send you lots of love and hugs
is it possible for you to join a group maybe and get some social interaction that way?
lots of love Lu xxx

J

JCPraha

I know how you feel. The same has happened to me on numerous occasions. It is rather disconcerting, to say the least. The feeling of isolation and loneliness is one of the most unpleasant and painful feelings there is.