• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Feeling depressed and confused and I dont know why.

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

Well i got my tv back on but guess what Eversource is under fire again because they are taking there time again the governor said generators can last 5 days o h great now i am worried suppose we dont get it back by then i do feel better the tv back but comcast was suppose to call me and they never did.Eversource had only 400 men workign on the lines welll he was mad and the military is going to help out it will be over 1000 men now.he is not happy with eversouce right now it is 86 in my apt i was so mad i snet them an email i told them i live in eldery housing the eldery need there power i ti so hot and humid in here the fans can only do so much.I told them this is bs guess what they never did reply oh thye are good for that why cant it e the hot water heater that doesn t run i rahter have the ac running for some reasons generators dont have enough power to run ac's or stves really smart

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

Well i got my tv back on but guess what Eversource is under fire again because they are taking there time again the governor said generators can last 5 days o h great now i am worried suppose we dont get it back by then i do feel better the tv back but comcast was suppose to call me and they never did.Eversource had only 400 men workign on the lines welll he was mad and the military is going to help out it will be over 1000 men now.he is not happy with eversouce right now it is 86 in my apt i was so mad i snet them an email i told them i live in eldery housing the eldery need there power i ti so hot and humid in here the fans can only do so much.I told them this is bs guess what they never did reply oh thye are good for that why cant it e the hot water heater that doesn t run i rahter have the ac running for some reasons generators dont have enough power to run ac's or stves really smart
hi
god that is too hot, they need to sort it out, hopefully the army can sort it out
i cant cope with the heat, we dont get it too bad here, it only lasts a few days, then it thunders and pisses down with rain

thats cool u got your tv on again, you can watch your soap cant you,
is your friend coming today to see you,

is your fridge working, can you have cool drinks.

take care mate,x

P

Prycejosh1987

I dont think so I dont want to leave my house to scared and because of this virus too.
Fear can be a good thing organically. Fear can also be a bad thing. It can be a good thing because it bring alertness and inner security, but it can be a bad thing because fear often bring false perceptions. Good luck. You can control that fear and turn it into something that rules in your favour.