• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Feeling depressed and confused and I dont know why.

Carol1952

Carol1952

hi,, lovely pics, l love ducks , pumpkins are cool

idont have a ac , its gets so hot upstairs in our house,

oh thats good u can call your bank early tommorow, i do that sometimes,

my spelling is poop again today, we have asda here, i go in co op, also spar and sainsburys, just come back from bike ride, got attacked by a bramble in the woods:eek2:
JUst want to say goodnight pray for me so htat my money will be in the bank tomorrow what a relief i will feel once it is in there.

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

JUst want to say goodnight pray for me so htat my money will be in the bank tomorrow what a relief i will feel once it is in there.
hi, is everything ok with your bank,

me and my furry friends prayed,

i just woke up,, i dont become human for a few hours these days,
had unpleasant dreams

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide

Hi Carol!

I'm just throwing some angel dust on the bank for you - all will be well :loveshower:xxx

Carol1952

Carol1952

hi, is everything ok with your bank,

me and my furry friends prayed,

i just woke up,, i dont become human for a few hours these days,
had unpleasant dreams
I have to call at seven and my stomach is in knots i have peed three times inless then two hours didnt sleep at all last night just couldnt ge trelaxed enough i hate this illness what were your dreams about if u dont mind me asking

Carol1952

Carol1952

this is getti9ng rediculoius now the bitch wont let me inside me account.

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

I have to call at seven and my stomach is in knots i have peed three times inless then two hours didnt sleep at all last night just couldnt ge trelaxed enough i hate this illness what were your dreams about if u dont mind me asking
hi carol
good luck with ringing your bank, we are thinking about you,

im sorry you didnt get to sleep , thats really horrid when that happens,
can u get a bit later on today,
its hard to sleep when our minds are worrying about things,
i try to calm myself with breathing exercises , and focusing on objects, such as trees outside, or
clouds in the sky,

take care are your self my friend.

oh about school days my dreams, im ok now

:grouphug::)

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
Hi thank you I have missed you so much. :dance: ❤:grouphug:
Hope the bank all worked out okay. :hug:

Pleasantly cool but sunny day here. Planning a walk this afternoon if I can raise my son from the warm folds of his duvet! I'm waking him up for lunch lately :D Got some phone calls to make shortly and sort out some 'life admin'. Nothing exciting but getting through the chores.

Let us know how it all went xxx

Carol1952

Carol1952

hello, are you ok, have you got on to your bank okay,
when I first called them i got this bitch she told me i had to go down to the bank i told her I cannot go because I am homebound then she wanted me to fax my id first of all idont have an id why would i need one when i dont go anywhere i snapped at her and told her I had no problem getting into my account before,i was tired of arguing with her i told her let me speak to someone else she said ok so i wanted for about five minutes nothing so i called back i had to wait almost forty minutes after they said it would be ARound 11-16 minutes no more ya sure anyway i spoke to this nice woman aND I had no trouble I had a lot more then i thougth,I told her how i spoke ot this woman she wouldnt let me in my account she said on no well in no time i got in there,WHat the hell do i have an id for i would think my account no and my name are enough.She even asked me my username,I had this happened to me before i dont need to go to the bank thye told me i could go i dont have an y id what a load of crap i evne offered her my social security she said no seh was just being bitch and difficult,it is bad enough I was shaking when i had to call my bank i certainly didnnt need this crap. Now they are saying a storm tomorrow very strong winds 55 mlp. WEll if you dont hear from me it will because the power went out,geez i am so sick of living in fear

Carol1952

Carol1952

Pleasantly cool but sunny day here. Planning a walk this afternoon if I can raise my son from the warm folds of his duvet! I'm waking him up for lunch lately :D Got some phone calls to make shortly and sort out some 'life admin'. Nothing exciting but getting through the chores.

They had a tornado in Litchfield Ct yesterday that is west of us.Thank god i have no place to go.A strong storm is heading our way so if you see me fly buy you will know i is me,lol I hope it doesnt come .I am so affaid and anxious now because of this storm they are talking about,

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

when I first called them i got this bitch she told me i had to go down to the bank i told her I cannot go because I am homebound then she wanted me to fax my id first of all idont have an id why would i need one when i dont go anywhere i snapped at her and told her I had no problem getting into my account before,i was tired of arguing with her i told her let me speak to someone else she said ok so i wanted for about five minutes nothing so i called back i had to wait almost forty minutes after they said it would be ARound 11-16 minutes no more ya sure anyway i spoke to this nice woman aND I had no trouble I had a lot more then i thougth,I told her how i spoke ot this woman she wouldnt let me in my account she said on no well in no time i got in there,WHat the hell do i have an id for i would think my account no and my name are enough.She even asked me my username,I had this happened to me before i dont need to go to the bank thye told me i could go i dont have an y id what a load of crap i evne offered her my social security she said no seh was just being bitch and difficult,it is bad enough I was shaking when i had to call my bank i certainly didnnt need this crap. Now they are saying a storm tomorrow very strong winds 55 mlp. WEll if you dont hear from me it will because the power went out,geez i am so sick of living in fear
hi,, oh no, she sounded like one of those irritating stuck up people , i get that sometimes when im ringing places, thats a long time to wait on the phone,
was the call free,

must be a relief to know your money is safely in there,

another storm then, thats scary yes, hope your power will be okay.

what you scoffed for tea today,

Carol1952

Carol1952

Well my friend was not in a good mood.I can see it in her eyes that something was bothering her I did want to say something but i didnt.I just dont know what s wrong with her she does not look happy to me.She told me her daughter came by with the baby now the father suddenly doesnt want to help out with the baby he cannot stand the noise,then why did he even bother to want one.This makes me so mad when people have babies and dont want to do anything for them,Her daughter was fine but clearly she actually looked like she did when she lost her dog.I myself had a major problem after my son was born i was laughing one minute the next yelling or crying.This was happening al the time finallyI ended up in the mental health unit.It turned out i was having seizures not lke the ones which make u shake they call them mood seizures.I had a nervus breakdown and yes i threw my son down in the crib i was alone at night and it just got to me but then later i would apologize to him,i was yelling at him because he wouldnt shut up i couldnt take the crying turned out he had an ear infection i never met to yell at him i was very sick.But this guy wants to play with his video games.I would hold my kids all the time and i would give them plenty of love.I love children and i could never hurt anyone that includes kids.I just have a yelling problem i guess it stems from bipolar and mood swings.No meds I have been taking for it is helping and my doctor knows this.Anyway my friend told me her daughter stayed for 4 hours and that was long enough.I dont know what is wrong with her.I knwo four hours is a long time.This is her grandchild she still wont tell her boss the dog died or her daughter.I dont understand what the big deal is anyway.She didnt yell at me ,I gave her some food that i get from tvcca emergency food but i never touch the stuff so i told her to give it to someone who needs it.People are starving because of the stinken virus.I am angry because my grandchildren have to go back to school,i think they are nuts.

Carol1952

Carol1952

hi,, oh no, she sounded like one of those irritating stuck up people , i get that sometimes when im ringing places, thats a long time to wait on the phone,
was the call free,

must be a relief to know your money is safely in there,

another storm then, thats scary yes, hope your power will be okay.

what you scoffed for tea today,
hi i sat with my friend clearly she was not in a good mood,she doent like the wind either she lives arounds trees,you can read my reply to lunar lady .I was suppose t send it to you but that is okay i dont mind both of you reading it Ya they say 55-70 mile n hour winds the only wind i want to feel is my own wind loloH yes I feel better that it is in the bank ,cqn u imagine that witch telling me that i need to come to the bank and i told her i am unable to because i am homebound .Then she tells me again so i told her to let me speak to someone else.Even if i could go there I wouldnt because of this virus, She never gave me anyone else so i called back had to wait 40 minutes to talk to someone thye told me between 11-16 minutes they need to learn how to tell time. At least the second woman was much nicer.Some of those bankers can be such bitches.
I haqve had a problem all day long i cannot stop urinating.I do have diabetes so maybe that is it.i have to keep a wrap on my left leg because it is swollen and i could die. that is not somethign i want to do i aint ready to die yet.

Carol1952

Carol1952

hi carol
good luck with ringing your bank, we are thinking about you,

im sorry you didnt get to sleep , thats really horrid when that happens,
can u get a bit later on today,
its hard to sleep when our minds are worrying about things,
i try to calm myself with breathing exercises , and focusing on objects, such as trees outside, or
clouds in the sky,

take care are your self my friend.

oh about school days my dreams, im ok now

:grouphug::)
I took about an hour and a half nap