• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Feeling depressed and confused and I dont know why.

C

Carol1952

did you manage to get any sleep, :grouphug:
yes some i woujld like to go a full night without being woken up my stomach is in knotts it always gets like this whenn she come so u knw what i do i have my leg wrapped i have to do that anyway and lay on the couch to make her think i dont feel well if she can lie about me i certainly can fool her well actually i am suppose to elevate my legs anyway so i am not faking ti i just figure if she sees me laying down maybe she will be nicer .bs who am i kidding .how s your day going?

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

yes some i woujld like to go a full night without being woken up my stomach is in knotts it always gets like this whenn she come so u knw what i do i have my leg wrapped i have to do that anyway and lay on the couch to make her think i dont feel well if she can lie about me i certainly can fool her well actually i am suppose to elevate my legs anyway so i am not faking ti i just figure if she sees me laying down maybe she will be nicer .bs who am i kidding .how s your day going?
🐱hi, just woke up had a cat nap, i only got about four hours last night,

oh dear thats a crap situation, that you reported her but nothing was done,
it must be a really difficult situation for you,
how long does she stay for,
some people are just plain unpleasent ,
im really sorry you have to deal with this, on top of anxiety

im ok ta, havnt done a great deal today, looked after mum, fed pets,
weather is more grey today,

what u watching on tv, is your soap on today,
i been playing lots of music recently,
have you still got your carpenters cds,i play my cds in my car,

take care carol.
always cool to chat to you

C

Carol1952

🐱hi, just woke up had a cat nap, i only got about four hours last night,

oh dear thats a crap situation, that you reported her but nothing was done,
it must be a really difficult situation for you,
how long does she stay for,
some people are just plain unpleasent ,
im really sorry you have to deal with this, on top of anxiety

im ok ta, havnt done a great deal today, looked after mum, fed pets,
weather is more grey today,

what u watching on tv, is your soap on today,
i been playing lots of music recently,
have you still got your carpenters cds,i play my cds in my car,

take care carol.
always cool to chat to you
She just left for once she acted like human,they are doing tvcca phone calls over the phone itis for energy assistance well i just told them no that is not going to happen i cannot talk to strangers on the phone and i jsut told them i cannot talk on the phone and i iwll send it in the mail.dont need any one calling me,i just dont feel comfortable n the phone.She was here for aboutfive minutes she asked me twice how i was doing ,u know what that is against the law ,landlords cant even asks u how u r feeling thye r only suppose to come inside to get there rent and if something doesnt work,thye are suppose to clean our vents,how the hell is my handiman going to do that eh cannot fit inside a vent ,he ass would get stuck.Well they do need to clean them.so i made my call.they usally pay for my gas dont i wish i would get paid for my gas.lol today Days isnt on, it is Saturday here.I think i will try to take a nap myself,i got a show to wathc later from Netflix it is call Lost and it has Emilie de ravin it i just love her.I have been playing a lot of music to from my butt lol.I like to watch videos on you tube.I only got one Carpenters dvd that is it all my carpenter albums are at the house records remember them?

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

She just left for once she acted like human,they are doing tvcca phone calls over the phone itis for energy assistance well i just told them no that is not going to happen i cannot talk to strangers on the phone and i jsut told them i cannot talk on the phone and i iwll send it in the mail.dont need any one calling me,i just dont feel comfortable n the phone.She was here for aboutfive minutes she asked me twice how i was doing ,u know what that is against the law ,landlords cant even asks u how u r feeling thye r only suppose to come inside to get there rent and if something doesnt work,thye are suppose to clean our vents,how the hell is my handiman going to do that eh cannot fit inside a vent ,he ass would get stuck.Well they do need to clean them.so i made my call.they usally pay for my gas dont i wish i would get paid for my gas.lol today Days isnt on, it is Saturday here.I think i will try to take a nap myself,i got a show to wathc later from Netflix it is call Lost and it has Emilie de ravin it i just love her.I have been playing a lot of music to from my butt lol.I like to watch videos on you tube.I only got one Carpenters dvd that is it all my carpenter albums are at the house records remember them?
🐱
hi,
oh cool, she was a human today,
at least you aint gotta see her for a while now, she sounds a nosy so and so

im a bit dodgy on the phone sometimes, people are scary to talk too for sure,

ha ha , have u been eating gassy foods, ive left off the chick peas for a few days, i was scaring the birds out of the trees with my thunderous sounds, parsnips tend to give me trouble in the ass department,

oh thats nice you got a programme to watch, i dot know emilie raven, its a nice sounding name,

oh yes i remember records, i havnt got any now, they back in fashion now, lovely covers some had, :flower2:🐈

C

Carol1952

🐱
hi,
oh cool, she was a human today,
at least you aint gotta see her for a while now, she sounds a nosy so and so

im a bit dodgy on the phone sometimes, people are scary to talk too for sure,

ha ha , have u been eating gassy foods, ive left off the chick peas for a few days, i was scaring the birds out of the trees with my thunderous sounds, parsnips tend to give me trouble in the ass department,

oh thats nice you got a programme to watch, i dot know emilie raven, its a nice sounding name,

oh yes i remember records, i havnt got any now, they back in fashion now, lovely covers some had, :flower2:🐈
She is from Australia .I just have to look at a glass of water and I can fart.At least you can say I a, am a gas lol I have so many records at my old house I have no room for them here.I can rememeber those portable record players where u can run them on batteries.Of course u need a plug to they did work so well.

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

She is from Australia .I just have to look at a glass of water and I can fart.At least you can say I a, am a gas lol I have so many records at my old house I have no room for them here.I can rememeber those portable record players where u can run them on batteries.Of course u need a plug to they did work so well.
ha ha , yes you are a gas, ive still gas free today, no doubt will return tommorow

what other records do you have at your old house, my mum had lots,

C

Carol1952

ha ha , yes you are a gas, ive still gas free today, no doubt will return tommorow

what other records do you have at your old house, my mum had lots,
i had all of Oliva Newton John records i saw her in person twice.She was great ,The Beatles.Donny Osmand.Oliva is from Australia too.Stevie Nicks saw her to .But i was having a upset stomach so i spent most the time in the can.We had to leave early because i wasnt feeling all to well with all those people around. I have always been nervous around people.Feel like they are making fun of me and laughing too.Do u get those kinds of feelings as well?

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

i had all of Oliva Newton John records i saw her in person twice.She was great ,The Beatles.Donny Osmand.Oliva is from Australia too.Stevie Nicks saw her to .But i was having a upset stomach so i spent most the time in the can.We had to leave early because i wasnt feeling all to well with all those people around. I have always been nervous around people.Feel like they are making fun of me and laughing too.Do u get those kinds of feelings as well?
morning, wow thats cool meeting olivia,

i love fleetwood mac, oh thats a shame you had to leave early,,

god i cant type this morning, my brain is turning to dust, lots of spelling mistakes,

oh yeah im useless around people, i used to be fine as a kid, but crap now, i cant make eye contact, shake like anything, my neck goes all weird , im pretty messed up mate,

did you enjoy your tv last night,

:grouphug: 🐱:dance:🦋:hug::flower2:

C

Carol1952

morning, wow thats cool meeting olivia,

i love fleetwood mac, oh thats a shame you had to leave early,,

god i cant type this morning, my brain is turning to dust, lots of spelling mistakes,

oh yeah im useless around people, i used to be fine as a kid, but crap now, i cant make eye contact, shake like anything, my neck goes all weird , im pretty messed up mate,

did you enjoy your tv last night,

:grouphug: 🐱:dance:🦋:hug::flower2:
I was watching my Red Sox but they lost again.ugh.I didnt even bother to watch the rest of the game I went to bed around 9:30 but woke up about three,i want a complete night of sleep. Dont worry about your spelling i know what you mean,hey look at mine .Oh I love Fleetwood Mac I didnt meat to bad to Olivia i saw her in concert.SHe was very nice and friendly she dedicated the sone I honestly love you to her audience .Look at my spelling.I hate this I am worried about my money if it will be in the bank i will know tomorrow,why i have to go through this every month but it makes me so anxious i shake so bad and my legs keep jumping like especially when i lay down.I love that banana dance.I really like you too.It is so nice to be able to talk to someone and understands.egg.jpg

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

I was watching my Red Sox but they lost again.ugh.I didnt even bother to watch the rest of the game I went to bed around 9:30 but woke up about three,i want a complete night of sleep. Dont worry about your spelling i know what you mean,hey look at mine .Oh I love Fleetwood Mac I didnt meat to bad to Olivia i saw her in concert.SHe was very nice and friendly she dedicated the sone I honestly love you to her audience .Look at my spelling.I hate this I am worried about my money if it will be in the bank i will know tomorrow,why i have to go through this every month but it makes me so anxious i shake so bad and my legs keep jumping like especially when i lay down.I love that banana dance.I really like you too.It is so nice to be able to talk to someone and understands.View attachment 37567
morning, im covered in cat hairs, its a clean t shirt too

he he thats a lovely picture thank you,

yeah i worry about things like that to, money going in to bank properly, i worry so much of the time,
hope you feel better soon :flower2:

its always cool to chat to you,
is it sunny by you, its nice here in sunny england

shes nice olivia, must of been great show,

C

Carol1952

morning, im covered in cat hairs, its a clean t shirt too

he he thats a lovely picture thank you,

yeah i worry about things like that to, money going in to bank properly, i worry so much of the time,
hope you feel better soon :flower2:

its always cool to chat to you,
is it sunny by you, its nice here in sunny england

shes nice olivia, must of been great show,
I am glad you like my pix.I have over a thousand of them keeps me busy.
The sun is out it was likke 80 in myapt so i put my ac on,then after a few minutes I freeze.Do u have and ac?Gosh I hope so.I hat worrying because it makes my anxieties worse at least I can call the bank at 7am tomorrow.Then i have to buy my gorceries.Do uave walmart there?mp.jpgduck.jpg

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

I am glad you like my pix.I have over a thousand of them keeps me busy.
The sun is out it was likke 80 in myapt so i put my ac on,then after a few minutes I freeze.Do u have and ac?Gosh I hope so.I hat worrying because it makes my anxieties worse at least I can call the bank at 7am tomorrow.Then i have to buy my gorceries.Do uave walmart there?View attachment 37571View attachment 37572
hi,, lovely pics, l love ducks , pumpkins are cool

idont have a ac , its gets so hot upstairs in our house,

oh thats good u can call your bank early tommorow, i do that sometimes,

my spelling is poop again today, we have asda here, i go in co op, also spar and sainsburys, just come back from bike ride, got attacked by a bramble in the woods:eek2:

C

Carol1952

hi,, lovely pics, l love ducks , pumpkins are cool

idont have a ac , its gets so hot upstairs in our house,

oh thats good u can call your bank early tommorow, i do that sometimes,

my spelling is poop again today, we have asda here, i go in co op, also spar and sainsburys, just come back from bike ride, got attacked by a bramble in the woods:eek2:
Pumpkin is my favorite.for the shake of sounding stupid what is a bramble?Never heard of it.Iam straving maybe i can eat some spam ,if I can get the can opened.Glad u like the picks.
Ya it is opened at 7 i am sos cared they will tell me i have no money but I know i do,why must thse negative thoughts stick with us and cause use to feel like shit? I am so sick of it already.It look like it is going to rain outside.to bad the rain doesnt wash away this virus ,To bad we cannot build large cans of lysol because it gets rid of viruses.Dont worry about your spelling mine stinks at times.I am going to wrap a coule of xmas gifts i got,i dont even remember having i got htree jesus candles i hope my kids like them well to bad if they dont i am going to givee one to my friend for her birthday.
fsc.jpgrose.jpg