• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Feeling depressed and confused and I dont know why.

C

Carol1952

hi carol, just come back of a bike ride, going a bit chilly now,

ha ha i like puns, i havnt tried those peanut butter cups, sound nice, just been scoffing celery , yummy, ive got lots of broad beans and rice for tommorow.

your friend sounds difficult, she may have mental health issues herself, some people wont admit it though,

it scares me this virus , as it keeps returning, im keeping away from big shops, my mate wants me to go swimming and to pubs, no way, my mom is elderly and very vulnerable , and im her carer,

he has no responsibiltys , he likes to be driven around in my car, im putting my foot down with him
That is what i think she does have a little bit of depression I do feel sorry for her I just dont think she has a happy home life i wouldnt even dare to say that to her she was laughing today but i can still see it in her eyes that something s bothering her beside losing Shawna.I know her son can be abusive at times.He doesn teven work so she and her husband have to pay for everything.that isnt right i told her so too.Hey she told me he didnt work i never asked.
I use to bike ride a lot when I was younger and thinner.Unless my bike has a side care i cant ride one and I miss it.I think you are such a nice person helping your mom.You are very nice person.The virus is wore because people just arent listening .They wont wear masks or social distancing.Dumb really dumb.Tell your mom I said hello.

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

That is what i think she does have a little bit of depression I do feel sorry for her I just dont think she has a happy home life i wouldnt even dare to say that to her she was laughing today but i can still see it in her eyes that something s bothering her beside losing Shawna.I know her son can be abusive at times.He doesn teven work so she and her husband have to pay for everything.that isnt right i told her so too.Hey she told me he didnt work i never asked.
I use to bike ride a lot when I was younger and thinner.Unless my bike has a side care i cant ride one and I miss it.I think you are such a nice person helping your mom.You are very nice person.The virus is wore because people just arent listening .They wont wear masks or social distancing.Dumb really dumb.Tell your mom I said hello.
HELLO , WHoops caps lock on, :dance: oh thats really kind saying that,thank you, i dont feel a kind person sometimes, i love my mom, she has pi polar , shes the best friend ive ever had,
oh im sorry you cant bike anymore, thats really tough you cant do it anymore,

your a good mate to talk to, i enjoy your messages,

yeah sounds like your mate has problems at home, must be hard work for her,

yeah my mate is selfish, just wants what he wants, he invited himself up to our house three times a week, mom was crying, she said hes trying to take over, he will not take over,

sorry im a bit pissed off today ,

write soon,take care

C

Carol1952

HELLO , WHoops caps lock on, :dance: oh thats really kind saying that,thank youi dont feel a kind person sometimes, i love my mom, she has pi polar , shes the best friend ive ever had,
oh im sorry you cant bike anymore, thats really tough you cant do it anymore,

your a good mate to talk to, i enjoy your messages,

yeah sounds like your mate has problems at home, must be hard work for her,

yeah my mate is selfish, just wants what he wants, he invited himself up to our house three times a week, mom was crying, she said hes trying to take over, he will not take over,

sorry im a bit pissed off today ,

write soon,take care
Talk about being pissed off my friend hasnt come yet it is almost 12 oclock i have this stinken feeling i will be getting a visit today this fucking stinks sorry about that but if she cannot stay that will be four days without talking to anyone i am almost in tears.For some reason I get really upset and pissed when she cannot come and stay i dont need a lousy four days wihout any company.It jsut depresses me a greaT deal me when she cannot visti she is the only one i have to talk to.Why today when she doesnt have to work tomorrow this stinks.Sorryb your mateis ebing such an arse.We can pissed be pissed off together.

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

Talk about being pissed off my friend hasnt come yet it is almost 12 oclock i have this stinken feeling i will be getting a visit today this fucking stinks sorry about that but if she cannot stay that will be four days without talking to anyone i am almost in tears.For some reason I get really upset and pissed when she cannot come and stay i dont need a lousy four days wihout any company.It jsut depresses me a greaT deal me when she cannot visti she is the only one i have to talk to.Why today when she doesnt have to work tomorrow this stinks.Sorryb your mateis ebing such an arse.We can pissed be pissed off together.
hi , did your friend come, its gonna stress you out yeah, she should of rung you, its really unfair, she knows its going to upset you

C

Carol1952

hi , did your friend come, its gonna stress you out yeah, she should of rung you, its really unfair, she knows its going to upset you
ya she came but it wasnt here fault it is her job to drive people around she was two hours late but to my surprised she did stay for about 20 minutes that made me happy just wish it could have been more.Maybe it sound silly but when cant stay i cry.I know I depend on her but who else here do I have?Even herself even told me the only friend i have is her.I know it isnt possible but i want to be around her all of the time and i told her so,she said shrugged her head and i even told her that is not possible sometimes i get the feeling she really doesnt want to leave if her boss didnt have something else to do she probably would have stayed longer.thanks for nothing,she does meals on wheels
so wnat to hear something crazy i took a nap for two hours when i woke up i was so scared angry a bit anxious and so depressed adn i am now still a little depressed.I dont know why either.I mean i just woke up for crying out loud.Didnt even have time to think.Now i cannot see her un til monday three days with no one to visit me.ugh Just because of this mental illness it is making me sick I am useless cannot do a thing.

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

ya she came but it wasnt here fault it is her job to drive people around she was two hours late but to my surprised she did stay for about 20 minutes that made me happy just wish it could have been more.Maybe it sound silly but when cant stay i cry.I know I depend on her but who else here do I have?Even herself even told me the only friend i have is her.I know it isnt possible but i want to be around her all of the time and i told her so,she said shrugged her head and i even told her that is not possible sometimes i get the feeling she really doesnt want to leave if her boss didnt have something else to do she probably would have stayed longer.thanks for nothing,she does meals on wheels
so wnat to hear something crazy i took a nap for two hours when i woke up i was so scared angry a bit anxious and so depressed adn i am now still a little depressed.I dont know why either.I mean i just woke up for crying out loud.Didnt even have time to think.Now i cannot see her un til monday three days with no one to visit me.ugh Just because of this mental illness it is making me sick I am useless cannot do a thing.
hi carol , really good your pal came to see you, oh it was work that delayed her, shame she wasnt able to stay longer,

yeah i wake up scared shitless sometimes, its our anxiety and depression yes,

i do hope you feel better soon , im sorry your on your own till monday, could you ring anyone for a chat,

take care and hope to hear from you soon

C

Carol1952

hi carol , really good your pal came to see you, oh it was work that delayed her, shame she wasnt able to stay longer,

yeah i wake up scared shitless sometimes, its our anxiety and depression yes,

i do hope you feel better soon , im sorry your on your own till monday, could you ring anyone for a chat,

take care and hope to hear from you soon
i have kids but they dont like me calling them for some reason and they think i am nuts anyway those are the only two members left in my family ,what would anyone want with a useless person like me.?They dont understand anyway.So i got nobody. I love talking to you .you know how itis sometimes u need to hear or see someone to keep u company.My allergies are bugging me again.i am so anxious now i just had to turn the ac on ,i hope i can get back to sleep.I am so depressed.

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

i have kids but they dont like me calling them for some reason and they think i am nuts anyway those are the only two members left in my family ,what would anyone want with a useless person like me.?They dont understand anyway.So i got nobody. I love talking to you .you know how itis sometimes u need to hear or see someone to keep u company.My allergies are bugging me again.i am so anxious now i just had to turn the ac on ,i hope i can get back to sleep.I am so depressed.
hi, ive just got mom now, i have a brother but he isnt around, he lives his life and doesnt come to see us,
ive gone through many emotions reguarding him, anger, hate, bitterness, regret, so many , i tend not to think of him much now, hes my brother, but he appears to be heartless,
when my mom had a stroke, i rang him,
he said " ive washed my hands of her"
he didnt come to the hospital to see her, or even text, i cant write any more about him as it hurts me.

please dont say your useless carol, your not, never think that, it makes me cry to think of you feeling like that, my heart goes out you,
your kind and i look forward to talking to you,

please take care,

C

Carol1952

hi, ive just got mom now, i have a brother but he isnt around, he lives his life and doesnt come to see us,
ive gone through many emotions reguarding him, anger, hate, bitterness, regret, so many , i tend not to think of him much now, hes my brother, but he appears to be heartless,
when my mom had a stroke, i rang him,
he said " ive washed my hands of her"
he didnt come to the hospital to see her, or even text, i cant write any more about him as it hurts me.

please dont say your useless carol, your not, never think that, it makes me cry to think of you feeling like that, my heart goes out you,
your kind and i look forward to talking to you,

please take care,
I understand how u feel about your brother he is just mean,I had a brother who passed away about 13 years ago so my parents are gone and my brother to.He was only 58 when he died he had a heart attack in his sleep.Heart problems run in my family.I hope i dont go to soon.
You know my mom always told me that i would never amount to nothing and she said I would never have any friends.Please dont cry I dont want to make u feel bad.Sorry if I made you get very upset.
I have to deal wiht that awful land lady tomorrow if she says anything about my yelling i will tell her i am trying somethin new.Which is true I am suppose t be getting my abilify today.

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

I understand how u feel about your brother he is just mean,I had a brother who passed away about 13 years ago so my parents are gone and my brother to.He was only 58 when he died he had a heart attack in his sleep.Heart problems run in my family.I hope i dont go to soon.
You know my mom always told me that i would never amount to nothing and she said I would never have any friends.Please dont cry I dont want to make u feel bad.Sorry if I made you get very upset.
I have to deal wiht that awful land lady tomorrow if she says anything about my yelling i will tell her i am trying somethin new.Which is true I am suppose t be getting my abilify today.
hello, no you havnt made me feel bad at all, please dont think that, i like chatting to you,

i was just getting upset about my brother, yes hes a mean pig,

oh dear, your mom shouldnt have said those things to you, you have amounted to something, and you do have friends, parents say cruel things sometimes, my mum has to me,
i try to understand her, sometimes people lash out becouse they are unhappy, and they lash out on the people they love, its totally wrong, but im guilty sometimes of doing this,

that is young for your brother to pass, im really sorry about that,
its so sad to lose loved ones,

hope it goes ok with the land lady,

C

Carol1952

hello, no you havnt made me feel bad at all, please dont think that, i like chatting to you,

i was just getting upset about my brother, yes hes a mean pig,

oh dear, your mom shouldnt have said those things to you, you have amounted to something, and you do have friends, parents say cruel things sometimes, my mum has to me,
i try to understand her, sometimes people lash out becouse they are unhappy, and they lash out on the people they love, its totally wrong, but im guilty sometimes of doing this,

that is young for your brother to pass, im really sorry about that,
its so sad to lose loved ones,

hope it goes ok with the land lady,
Hi I didnt get to see this until now.He is mean .Even though there were timesand there was plenty of them when my mom was always picking on me.I just never felt like I was good enough for her and oh but my brother he couldnt do anything wrong.She nearly poked my eye out once she wreastled me to the bed and the pencil made a mark the kids at school asked me what happened i just said i accidently scratch myself.I had to forgive her though because she had a hard life but it wasnt until my dad begin sick I forgave her but it was so hard.I am sorry that your brother is being such a jerk.That isnt right.I was finally put on some anti depressant medication i took one already.I hope ti stops my yelling the withc comes tomorrow she better not say a word to me.U know this is the kind of woman she is she wanted me to spy on my nextdoor neighbor to see if the guy was living with his girlfriend i would not do such a thing.That is none of my business what my neighbor does .Then u know what she goes and does she went and told them that I said he was living here ,this is how she is a trouble maker she makes me cringe . spelling stinks.She lies even my late friend told me that she loves to make things up.I am so very anxious about her coming tomorrow i wish she and her relative handiman would jsut quit already ,she makes everyone around her nervous and nobody likes her either she lies abuot apt being vacant so she can have her relatives live here.you can fart without her knowing about it.

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

Hi I didnt get to see this until now.He is mean .Even though there were timesand there was plenty of them when my mom was always picking on me.I just never felt like I was good enough for her and oh but my brother he couldnt do anything wrong.She nearly poked my eye out once she wreastled me to the bed and the pencil made a mark the kids at school asked me what happened i just said i accidently scratch myself.I had to forgive her though because she had a hard life but it wasnt until my dad begin sick I forgave her but it was so hard.I am sorry that your brother is being such a jerk.That isnt right.I was finally put on some anti depressant medication i took one already.I hope ti stops my yelling the withc comes tomorrow she better not say a word to me.U know this is the kind of woman she is she wanted me to spy on my nextdoor neighbor to see if the guy was living with his girlfriend i would not do such a thing.That is none of my business what my neighbor does .Then u know what she goes and does she went and told them that I said he was living here ,this is how she is a trouble maker she makes me cringe . spelling stinks.She lies even my late friend told me that she loves to make things up.I am so very anxious about her coming tomorrow i wish she and her relative handiman would jsut quit already ,she makes everyone around her nervous and nobody likes her either she lies abuot apt being vacant so she can have her relatives live here.you can fart without her knowing about it.
good morning carol, well its 245 am here in england,

its hard to forgive our parents, my dad has been gone 22 years now, i loved him but he was not perfect, but seeing how he suffered at the end of his life haunts me,

gosh thats upsetting your mum did that, thank god she didnt blind you, thats really understanding of you to forgive your mom for how she was, its not easy to do is it, my mom can be hard at times, she has bi polar disorder , but i love her so

the witch of a land lady is looming then, she sounds beastly , i hope shes okay with you ,
let me know how it goes with her

write soon

C

Carol1952

its hard to forgive our parents, my dad has been gone 22 years now, i loved him but he was not perfect, but seeing how he suffered at the end of his life haunts me,

gosh thats upsetting your mum did that, thank god she didnt blind you, thats really understanding of you to forgive your mom for how she was, its not easy to do is it, my mom can be hard at times, she has bi polar disorder , but i love her so

the witch of a land lady is looming then, she sounds beastly , i hope shes okay with you ,

write soon
I wish that she didnt even come she scares me to death.I call her the drill sargent.Cna u imagne someone being that cruel llying to people just to make others miserable?SHe makes me want to puke

C

Carol1952

write soon
It is 2:17 in the morning and I havnet slept as of yet to wound up.aka.jpg

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

I wish that she didnt even come she scares me to death.I call her the drill sargent.Cna u imagne someone being that cruel llying to people just to make others miserable?SHe makes me want to puke
hello,

she sounds horrid, you shoudnt have to put up with her, yeah a bleeding drill sergeant ,