• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Feeling depressed and confused and I dont know why.

C

Carol1952

Even the crackers arent helping me any.It must have been those oatmeal cookies.I have had that happen before.

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

it used to be called Dunking donuts the best coffee around.I think I will have some crackers maybe it will settle my stomach down.
I love Days of Our Lives?However everyone seems to be leaving there.Perfect name for our illness except we can call it the Lousy Days of our Lives.
i havnt seen the days of our lives i dont think, i hardly watch tv now, bit of columbo today and ncis.

ah donuts, nice, i get mom those.

hope your tummy settles down. :grouphug:

C

Carol1952

i havnt seen the days of our lives i dont think, i hardly watch tv now, bit of columbo today and ncis.

ah donuts, nice, i get mom those.

hope your tummy settles down. :grouphug:
it is now thank but i had another one.geeez i was thinking of getting my own gas station,lol

C

Carol1952

ha ha you could make a fortune ,

my chick peas make me blow off big time
I have gerd to which sometimes doesnt help ,much either.I like chick peas.I haven some in a long time.a glass of water gives me gas and i still have a nervous stomach which doesnt help either

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

I have gerd to which sometimes doesnt help ,much either.I like chick peas.I haven some in a long time.a glass of water gives me gas and i still have a nervous stomach which doesnt help either
hi, i havnt heard of gerd, what is it.

yes i get nervous tummys too and headaches, its unpleasent isnt it,

just popped to the shop, got mums paper and got some food too.

C

Carol1952

gerd is when u have to much acid in your stomach i have to take a nexium every single day it is bad heart burn to.My stomach feels heavy again i only been eating crackers nothing on them but yet I manage to still have gas.Wanna run a gas station with me?lol

C

Carol1952

Well was I ever surprised today my friend stayed for over and a half .I think she could have stayed more because her boss was off and I could have sworn she said she was through of work today.That is ok I shared her some peanut butter fingers popcorn yes that taste like butter fingers too.SHe wrote a poem about her dog she wanted me to have it.I dont know why .I appreciate the thought but why would she want me to have it.Maybe she should see someone her dad died to but she loved her dog.As she put it her dog was with her all the time.She had her cremated.I did get to see her once because i was having a bad day she thought I may like to see her.It helped to just like when I was in the hospital they would bring this cute little white dog in to cheer the patients up.t worked.The dogs name was Shawna she was blind in one eye hey kind of like me.I felt so bad for her.SHe was acting strange today it seemed like whenever I talked to her how I feel she would just look at me and not say a word. Sometimes she will do that.I dont knwo what that means i know she knows what i said but why just look at you and not say a word. I wish i could help her but I dont know how
HOw is your weather/WE had 100 today .ouch thye say maybe some thunder storms tomorrow no wonder i Have a nervous stomach.I wonder if my next door neighbor died or something,i see them taking furniture out,I will know when my land lady sees me on Sat she doesnt miss a thing.How are you tonight?

Stardust2020

Stardust2020

Hi Carol, I’m so very sorry for the loss of your husband and missing your Mom. That would throw me out of whack.
Despite your serious sadness, depression and other difficulties I noticed that you’re reaching out on the forum. Also that you took the time and energy to do the (useless) survey. It seems like you’re trying, and I give you credit for it. Sometimes I call natl. crisis hotlines just to connect with someone as I’m very lonely too. We also have a local line. Occasionally I get a person who really seems to care. Other times haven’t worked out. It’s another option.
I ‘see’ my psychiatrist via internet or phone since covid. It’s not the same as face to face but it’s what I have now, and it’s safe.

I used to have a bunny too. Now I have 2 chickens.

I’m on the forum sporadically. I don’t check it regularly. I’m thinking of you Carol.

C

Carol1952

Hi Carol, I’m so very sorry for the loss of your husband and missing your Mom. That would throw me out of whack.
Despite your serious sadness, depression and other difficulties I noticed that you’re reaching out on the forum. Also that you took the time and energy to do the (useless) survey. It seems like you’re trying, and I give you credit for it. Sometimes I call natl. crisis hotlines just to connect with someone as I’m very lonely too. We also have a local line. Occasionally I get a person who really seems to care. Other times haven’t worked out. It’s another option.
I ‘see’ my psychiatrist via internet or phone since covid. It’s not the same as face to face but it’s what I have now, and it’s safe.

I used to have a bunny too. Now I have 2 chickens.

I’m on the forum sporadically. I don’t check it regularly. I’m thinking of you Carol.
Thank you for such kind words.I do telemedicine and he told me he doesnt know if it will be in his office on Sept 15 i dont want to go out anywhere.I cant do that because I dont think in anyway the virus will be gone then either maybe whe the time comes.i will just say i am not ready to go out in this virus .Who knows how long this awful thing will last.I love baseball but the the team in florida if i got this right had 15 players taste postive for the virus.Ugh I am so worried about my kids having to go back to school they never should have opened u anything more people are coming down with the virus.Really makes me mad that the politians cant see how dangerous this is.
Well as long as u got me you can talk to me anytime.We have a mobile out reach but everytime i called them they ar of n help and kind of nasty too.Being lonely sucks I was without any couple fr three straight days but i was in server depression for two days so all did sleep.Well anytime if you need to talk you can talk to me.I knwo itis hard since i have only one friend who comes to visit me about four times a week .I miss her when she is gone.

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

Well was I ever surprised today my friend stayed for over and a half .I think she could have stayed more because her boss was off and I could have sworn she said she was through of work today.That is ok I shared her some peanut butter fingers popcorn yes that taste like butter fingers too.SHe wrote a poem about her dog she wanted me to have it.I dont know why .I appreciate the thought but why would she want me to have it.Maybe she should see someone her dad died to but she loved her dog.As she put it her dog was with her all the time.She had her cremated.I did get to see her once because i was having a bad day she thought I may like to see her.It helped to just like when I was in the hospital they would bring this cute little white dog in to cheer the patients up.t worked.The dogs name was Shawna she was blind in one eye hey kind of like me.I felt so bad for her.SHe was acting strange today it seemed like whenever I talked to her how I feel she would just look at me and not say a word. Sometimes she will do that.I dont knwo what that means i know she knows what i said but why just look at you and not say a word. I wish i could help her but I dont know how
HOw is your weather/WE had 100 today .ouch thye say maybe some thunder storms tomorrow no wonder i Have a nervous stomach.I wonder if my next door neighbor died or something,i see them taking furniture out,I will know when my land lady sees me on Sat she doesnt miss a thing.How are you tonight?
hi carol, i had peanut butter on rice cakes today, im very full up now,had some coke too, i must cut down on my coke a cola

how long does your friend usually stay,
ah sounds a sweet dog, nice name shawna, so sad she passed away,
she was white then, my boy cat is white with a few splodges of black.

its a bit unsettling yeah, that your telling your friend your feelings and shes just not
responding, itsgonna make you feel uncomfatable ,
sorry my spelling is crap again today,

its warm in england today, i live in the west midlands

you got thunder then, it used to scare me to death,

oh dear, has your neighbour passed away then,

im just watching tv with mum

C

Carol1952

hi carol, i had peanut butter on rice cakes today, im very full up now,had some coke too, i must cut down on my coke a cola

how long does your friend usually stay,
ah sounds a sweet dog, nice name shawna, so sad she passed away,
she was white then, my boy cat is white with a few splodges of black.

its a bit unsettling yeah, that your telling your friend your feelings and shes just not
responding, itsgonna make you feel uncomfatable ,
sorry my spelling is crap again today,

its warm in england today, i live in the west midlands

you got thunder then, it used to scare me to death,

oh dear, has your neighbour passed away then,

I use to love Reeses chocolate peanut butter spread i never used it as a spread i would just eat it out of a jar.
Now see all I got today was 15 minutes she had to pick up a lot of people i told her I wish that you could have stay she said me too.She has done that before to just look at me,I put her poem up on the wall Is it normal for someone who lost a pet be this bad off.I was about one week.I am just worried about her.You think she lost a best friend,I dont want to say to much however i did tell her that i new Shawna passed away before she tolds me.How well she was talking about her every single day for almost two weeks then she suddenly stop so I knew something was wrong.The thing that bothers me is she wont tell her boss or daughter that the dog died.I dont know why she has some funny ways about her.I suspect she wouldnt have told me if i had asked how she was feeling? Dont worry about your spelling mine isnt all that great either i just type the way it sounds.
I not to sure that my neighbor died btu she was about86 and she had taken a bad fall and s in a nursing home o that poor woman.You know it took them over three months before they gave me a shower.I would sponge bath but i thought a shower would be nice.I can t shower at home because i am to afraid of falling i do have a chair in my bath but i am again afraid of falling.I just give myself a good sponge bath,I have to wash somehow.back to my friend when she does just look at me when i say something yes it does make me feel uncomfortable.Like I am stupid or something.Bad news to many cases of the virus adn they want the kids back in school my son said they will be alright he always says that.I dont like it.Oh one more thing a young woman was attacked my a great white shark like the one in Jaws,i dont know what happened to her daughter she was about 20 ft from shore.Sad story.

im just watching tv with mum

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

morning carol, i guess its afrernoon for you,

i love peanut butter on oatcakes, and a can of coke, yummy,

they didnt give you a shower for three months , thats awful, what were they thinking of,
my moms not well now, shes housebound, the care company are hit and miss to say the least,
mom was so independent, shes reliant on me now, i really struggle as im not well with my social anxiety,
i hope your neighbour is okay,

it sounds like your friend has a lot of issues, difficult for you to know what to say to her ,

yeah virus is bad over here too, over here some people are so stupid, they dont seem to care about how serious it is,

oh thats awful about the shark, very dangerous they are

C

Carol1952

Do u like reese peanut butter cups?They are so good.My friend sometimes she snaps at me for no reason.She does have a temper she got at me because i called her twice when she was sick,she had kidney stones she said she cannot bother taling on the phone when she was sick besides it is I have a husband makes me feel bad I even said guess I cannot do anything right she ust looked at me and said nothing.Geez what is so wrong with calling a friend twice on two weeks just to see how thye are feeling? HOw was I suppose to know that.
Ya it was Shocking news about the shark wasnt it?lol see my pun?
oh i was watching my baseball none of the players are coverng there mouths no social distancing,ya one guy even said it was a hoax and guess what?He got the virus and died some hoax hugh.Schools should not open.it is sos tpid

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

Do u like reese peanut butter cups?They are so good.My friend sometimes she snaps at me for no reason.She does have a temper she got at me because i called her twice when she was sick,she had kidney stones she said she cannot bother taling on the phone when she was sick besides it is I have a husband makes me feel bad I even said guess I cannot do anything right she ust looked at me and said nothing.Geez what is so wrong with calling a friend twice on two weeks just to see how thye are feeling? HOw was I suppose to know that.
Ya it was Shocking news about the shark wasnt it?lol see my pun?
oh i was watching my baseball none of the players are coverng there mouths no social distancing,ya one guy even said it was a hoax and guess what?He got the virus and died some hoax hugh.Schools should not open.it is sos tpid
hi carol, just come back of a bike ride, going a bit chilly now,

ha ha i like puns, i havnt tried those peanut butter cups, sound nice, just been scoffing celery , yummy, ive got lots of broad beans and rice for tommorow.

your friend sounds difficult, she may have mental health issues herself, some people wont admit it though,

it scares me this virus , as it keeps returning, im keeping away from big shops, my mate wants me to go swimming and to pubs, no way, my mom is elderly and very vulnerable , and im her carer,

he has no responsibiltys , he likes to be driven around in my car, im putting my foot down with him