• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Feeling depressed and confused and I dont know why.

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
Carol1952

Carol1952

Hi Carol,
I did that slept all day, however then I started getting into a little routine.
It's help to do a little each day, then you feel you've done something.
I'm sorry your lonely, I hope the forum helps.
Hugs
HI you to,it must be one of those days.I have been doing some surveys i did one for a half hour and i didnt get one red cent makes me mad when that happens.Your kittens are so cute.WHat are there names?

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
Thank you so much right back at you.How have you been?I missed you.
Bit rough, to be honest. I've been quieter than usual on the forum, so sorry to have seemed absent. :hug:

How are you doing this evening? xxx

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
I am very tired so what is wrong?
Yep, I'm pretty tired too. I'm going to brush my teeth and get my jammies on in a minute.
I'm okay, bless you, Carol - ongoing health issues that can really drag me down. Better day today, so things are looking up. :hug: xxx

Carol1952

Carol1952

Yep, I'm pretty tired too. I'm going to brush my teeth and get my jammies on in a minute.
I'm okay, bless you, Carol - ongoing health issues that can really drag me down. Better day today, so things are looking up. :hug: xxx
Health problems can really make us depressed and anxious.I do hope that you feel better and remember I am always here for you. :grouphug:

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
Thank you. Same to you, my lovely. :hug:

Can you whistle? C'mon...sing this with me :D (Click on the link)

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

She wont be coming until Monday.I got one of my post editedI am very depressed i have been crying all day and yelling to.I been sleeping all day long.I have nobody around here to talk to.I am jsut sick of everything.i just completed a half hour survey and i got nothing for it.How are you doing?
hi, just got back from shops, had to get some food, moms housebound now so have to do shopping,

your friend is coming tomorrow then, thats good,
you got all of us to talk to carol. we are here for you, i was very poorly several weeks ago, this forum has got me back on track. some cool people here, we all need each other,

i had a choc trifle yesterday, im detoxing today,
what u got to scoff today.

take care, write soon:grouphug:

Carol1952

Carol1952

hi, just got back from shops, had to get some food, moms housebound now so have to do shopping,

your friend is coming tomorrow then, thats good,
you got all of us to talk to carol. we are here for you, i was very poorly several weeks ago, this forum has got me back on track. some cool people here, we all need each other,

i had a choc trifle yesterday, im detoxing today,
what u got to scoff today.

take care, write soon:grouphug:
I am feeling a wee bit better but boy did i ever have bad gas,i ate an entire well almost an entire box of oatmeal and cream cookies no wonder.You got that right I am so glad I found this place.'She should be coming I only hope she can stay.SHe use to work on a Friday but everyone was complaining that nobody else had to work so now she is off on Fridays and I hate it these three day weekends are way to long to be alone.Nobody comes to see me not even my kids i bet if you lived near me u would come.How are you feeling now?I do hope that you are alright nobody should have to suffer not even us.It isnt fair.

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

I am feeling a wee bit better but boy did i ever have bad gas,i ate an entire well almost an entire box of oatmeal and cream cookies no wonder.You got that right I am so glad I found this place.'She should be coming I only hope she can stay.SHe use to work on a Friday but everyone was complaining that nobody else had to work so now she is off on Fridays and I hate it these three day weekends are way to long to be alone.Nobody comes to see me not even my kids i bet if you lived near me u would come.How are you feeling now?I do hope that you are alright nobody should have to suffer not even us.It isnt fair.
hello, im glad your feeling a bit better,

hee hee, cream cookies sound nice, ive got a headache from eating trifle and cheese sandwich, i very rarely eat that sort of food,

have a nice time with your friend tomorrow, thats very sad your kids dont come,
i havnt got any children, but it would really upset me if that happened to me,

yes i would come and see you if i lived by you,
you have lots of friends on here now,
its a good support for us all :grouphug:

Carol1952

Carol1952

hello, im glad your feeling a bit better,

hee hee, cream cookies sound nice, ive got a headache from eating trifle and cheese sandwich, i very rarely eat that sort of food,

have a nice time with your friend tomorrow, thats very sad your kids dont come,
i havnt got any children, but it would really upset me if that happened to me,

yes i would come and see you if i lived by you,
you have lots of friends on here now,
its a good support for us all :grouphug:
THanks for the big hug.Do they have Dunkin where you live? I love that and there pumpkin coffee during the winter is so good ,My kids think I am crazy.I hate that mental illness get associated with being insane or crazy it isnt fair.My soap has Three people who have a mental illness on there but I dont like it when someone calls them a looney that just isnt right.We are mentally ill not stupid.Sometimes they will use the phrase a nut case that is not nice.or a head case.

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

THanks for the big hug.Do they have Dunkin where you live? I love that and there pumpkin coffee during the winter is so good ,My kids think I am crazy.I hate that mental illness get associated with being insane or crazy it isnt fair.My soap has Three people who have a mental illness on there but I dont like it when someone calls them a looney that just isnt right.We are mentally ill not stupid.Sometimes they will use the phrase a nut case that is not nice.or a head case.
hi, is that a shop , dunkin, i havnt heard of it
i havnt had pumpkin seeds for a while, i like them, i never have tea or coffee, my friends think im funny, as even in winter , i still just have water or pop,
ive just had some wholegrain cerial in plain yogurt , very yummy

your not crazy, thats unfair you get called that, although ive had it said to me, i dont care what people say to me now,

which soap do you watch,

Carol1952

Carol1952

hi, is that a shop , dunkin, i havnt heard of it
i havnt had pumpkin seeds for a while, i like them, i never have tea or coffee, my friends think im funny, as even in winter , i still just have water or pop,
ive just had some wholegrain cerial in plain yogurt , very yummy

your not crazy, thats unfair you get called that, although ive had it said to me, i dont care what people say to me now,

which soap do you watch,
it used to be called Dunking donuts the best coffee around.I think I will have some crackers maybe it will settle my stomach down.
I love Days of Our Lives?However everyone seems to be leaving there.Perfect name for our illness except we can call it the Lousy Days of our Lives.