Feeling bloody awful

vanish

vanish

Hi forum members (especially Aussies). I feel really low. I was already on the way down from a high state and now I've hit the bottom. I found out today I am ineligible for community support services and I have had my final appointment with my (now ex) support worker. I didn't even know it was the final one until she turned up and was ready to leave. I don't get support in the community through community groups, support workers, support groups... anything that is funded under the NDIS. I've also lost access to regular respite.
I truly hate the Australian government. I didn't vote for the party in power. They are letting those with mental health conditions down. Add to that the government has slashed funding to mental health charities and suicide prevention. It's a farce! :curseyou: :mad:
I feel so let down. My illness is beginning to flare up again, I want to avoid hospital if I can help it. I just have no assistance to help me at all. Wish I knew what could be done. I put the following status on my Facebook #Schizoaffectivesucks. I fully agree with that. :(

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

hi ,im sorry you feel so awful ,i think it is terrible you didn't know your support worker was leaving until the final meeting ,that must have been difficult for you ,i know it would have upset me

we will support you as best we can ,you are not alone
love Lu x

vanish

vanish

Well great just great now Asher is back with a vengeance. He is talking amongst the shitty committee. I just want to shut down but can't. I feel so low and frightened.

vanish

vanish

Asher is the name of a male voice I hear, Lu. I started to hear him one night when I was listening to the song Brimful of Asha on repeat. He said "that's my name don't wear it out". He always comes when I am feeling very low. He is a ringleader who is very cruel. I call my voices collectively the Shitty Committee as they never have anything nice to say.

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

oh okay x
im sorry you hear voices ,i never have but can imagine it to be awful
i replied to your other thread just now
love Lu x

also a little tip ,if you need urgent support i would post in a more active area of the forum if i were you
this area doesn't get used often x

vanish

vanish

I'm trying to make it through to mid-May when I can (hopefully) stay at a peer-run recovery house. So far I haven't heard anything back, but it is a public holiday here today and they were closed Monday.

vanish

vanish

I finally heard back and am booked in for middle of May thankfully. I'll still attend college and such while I am there but will return to the recovery house in the evening. This way, I can hopefully get back on track with my recovery and wellness. Feeling hopeful! :flowers: