• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Feeling bad

B

bluebell24

I can't seem to drag myself out of the hole I'm in at the moment. I thought when I got a diagnosis I'd start to pick up, even though I know it'll take a while for the medication to take effect.

I just feel so worthless and while I can rationalise and think it's just the depression talking I still don't seem to be able to pull through. I want to get a job and work again, see people and have something to talk about. I would like to feel interested in anything at all right now.

jax

jax

Not sure what to say. just wanted to give you a ((((( Hug )))))) Hope things improve.
Jacqui x

H

Hoose Lee

I can't seem to drag myself out of the hole I'm in at the moment. I thought when I got a diagnosis I'd start to pick up, even though I know it'll take a while for the medication to take effect.

I just feel so worthless and while I can rationalise and think it's just the depression talking I still don't seem to be able to pull through. I want to get a job and work again, see people and have something to talk about. I would like to feel interested in anything at all right now.
Dear Bluebell

It sounds like you are not long diagnosed with your illness and this may be the first low you have had after a high (I'm speculating here). Don't worry it will pass. i would love to give you a timescale but can't, Sorry! trust me though, it will pass and the good thing being is that, when it happens again, you can use this experience to reassure yourself that it will pass the next time. until then, cosy up with the things you like( escape as much as you can ie books, music movies etc.) and wait until it passes. Hope this helps. take care. come on here and folk will help you through this bad time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Bipolar Forum 5
A Bipolar Forum 8
A Bipolar Forum 3
B Bipolar Forum 4
S Bipolar Forum 6