• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

feeling bad

Cal

Cal

Founding Member
i've been trying not to let it get the better of me but i've been feeling really low these past few hours and even a bit scared, i feel so alone and lost because there's nobody around now i've moved out and i've got so many things i've got to do that i'm having trouble keeping on top of and it's dark and quiet and i just want someone to talk to or be here but there isn't :cry: sorry for going on a bit i just had to say something to someone

N

Nutter_09

Hiya,
I feel the same - but I am here for now anyway. Do you have any friends/family that could help with the things you need to get done? It can be scary when you feel alone.

Cal

Cal

Founding Member
i just feel so down and it doesn't help that i can't really talk to any friends or family about this sort of stuff at the best of times, also i'm still quite scared because i ha to call the police last week due to people trying to kick my door down to get someone that doesn't even live here. With the stuff i need to do i've already asked my mum for help but she wouldn't, earlier today with the only thing she would help me with i ended up having to walk 2-3 miles home after she gave me a lift so i could use her phone because we fell out and i still need to do it. I'm really not sure what to do and i think things are starting to get on top of me.

Last edited:
N

Nutter_09

s**t,
Thats bad, it must be scary living like that. You really need to find someone who you can talk to - doc, counsellor or someone.
I am having the same kind of trouble with bills, overdrafts etc and I can't seem to tackle them by myslef. I just ignore them which I know is only making them orse,

Sorry - I'm not in the best of moods tonight for advice but Im sue someone else will be along soon to offer more!!

Just take it easy tonight and keep busy.

Cal

Cal

Founding Member
thanks for listening anyway. it is scary at the moment because i'm never sure if they're gonna come back and it's really starting to mess with my head because it happened around this time, now i keep having to check the door's locked and last night i ended up sleeping on the floor in a different room because it had the smallest window.