• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Feeling bad

• Thread starter Memememememememe
  • Start date
Memememememememe

Memememememememe

Why do I feel bad 24/7? Nothing helps.

Memememememememe

Memememememememe

Well depression, anxiety, a psychosis, personality disorders to start with.

Memememememememe

Memememememememe

I just feel bad and I wish it would stop and it won't and no-one understands or cares.

J

Julie41

Oh lord 😩 how awful - I have Anxiety & Depression and that’s so hard
Are you on meds? & explain how you feel
This forum is very helpful x

Memememememememe

Memememememememe

I have A LOT of depression medication but I'm still depressed but they haven't given me anxiety medication because they can be overdosed on and they're afraid I will and my anxiety is through the roof. I don't know how else to describe it except feeling bad 24/7 and nothing helps, maybe I should ask them about the anxiety medication.

J

Julie41

I have the same meds that deal with anxiety/depression (which quite often go hand in hand) it’s called Citalopram
Have you been offered any counselling

Memememememememe

Memememememememe

Yes I go there regularly and the last time my psychiatrist said I seem like I need therapy so they're going to focus on it.

T

timi0000

Why do I feel bad 24/7? Nothing helps.
Meme, let me share with you what really helped transform my anxiety and depression. Maybe you can take something from my experience and use it to help yourself. I would recommend reading the book "The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle and APPLYING the principles he talks about in your life. Just reading for an intellectual understanding won't make a difference. It was the very first thing that started to unlock me from my dysfunction.

Meditating on my breath really helped too. Focusing on the sensation of my breath as it enters and leaves a nostril is what you do. I would recommend finding a teacher in your area or at least find some information on YouTube. This really helped me unlock from my dysfunction too.

Taking the actions of love toward other people really helped me too. Start treating the people around you with more love. Do more loving things for them. Start helping people. When I did this, the dysfunction just melted away over time.

More than anything, take whatever actions you feel drawn to take in dealing with your issues. When your mind sees that you are serious about getting to the core of problem, the dysfunction will decrease since it has served its purpose. It is like an alarm bell letting you know that you have some issues that need to be dealt with.

Memememememememe

Memememememememe

Thank you so much. I got two antidepressants and they're apparently supposed to work for anxiety too and an antipsychotic.

S

Stilltrying

Thank you so much. I got two antidepressants and they're apparently supposed to work for anxiety too and an antipsychotic.
My first ssry really got me out of sever depression and anxiety. So keep trying different meds until one clicks. And try to eat vegetables, smoothies, and exercise on top. I'm sure one will work for u