• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

feeling bad again

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi Lu,
I'm sure the vets will help Star, sending hugs.

T

Tam

star is going back to the vets in an hour ,i know her temperature is still high im worried
Sorry to hear Star is poorly, sending you a big hug, and please let us know how things go at the vets.

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

ok so she has a virus/tummy bug nd has been given anti biotics x ,the vet said he doesn't think its too serious x
she is being very clingy and is trying to get food off our plates x im confident she will be ok xxxx
thanks for support xxx

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

That's good news Lu, I hope Star is soon back to her oldself.

T

Tam

Thank you for the update Fairy what a relief for you that Star is going to be ok, always a good sign when they are wanting to eat, if my pup refused food I would be seriously worried🐾

G

Girl interupted

Puppers is very lucky to have such a caring mum.

M

MYTIMEHASCOME

I'm sure the antibiotics will help Star get better soon :hug: x

@mami5 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🤗
ok so she has a virus/tummy bug nd has been given anti biotics x ,the vet said he doesn't think its too serious x
she is being very clingy and is trying to get food off our plates x im confident she will be ok xxxx
thanks for support xxx
woooo! 🙌🏻 Glad she’s feeling a bit better 🤗🌈❤ hope you’re feeling a bit better now stars getting medicine!🐶😍