• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

feeling bad again

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
My cat slept all day yesterday and i was so worried she was ill. I think she was cold though. She then ate loads last night, more worrying for me! Today she has been flying around and is now curled up next to me. I think they have off days, but when it is cold, my cats have always been a bit more depressed, if that is an ok word to use. Sluggish, sleepy, like us really.

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

she has a new jacket coming but i want one with a fleece lining the one i really want is £100 but that is too much so im just going to measure her and get her a new one x
thank you x

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
£100 is so expensive. Don't forget black friday is coming up

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

she woudn't eat her tea and was lethargic so i made an appt for vet tomorrow-i then said can we bring her now and they said yes ,then she ate her tea so we changed it back to tomorrow
then i got worried again and said could we bring her now and they said they had no slots so we are taking her at 2.15 tomorrow
i just hope she will be ok til then she is just not herself its horrible to see her this way x

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

so we took her to a different vets x her temperature is elevated and he thinks she has a tummy bug
she has to go back tomorrow and see if her temperature is down x

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Love to Star, hope she feels better soon. Glad a vet has seen her.
Temperatures can make them feel rotten.