• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Feeling angry with Job coaches who think can control me

student12

student12

I know that i struggle with unemployment so i went to an employment agency to get help with my job searches and resumes. the thing is when i decided that i couldn't go on one lousy ass interview my job coach got angry with me and wanted to reprimand me like a child. I know that i got frustrated with the whole thing because i didn't have reliable transportation, but i apologized to her if my tone was off with her. But how does she repay me? by giving me the third degree about my brother and travel distances and telling me that what happened the last time with the interview mishap was unacceptable. so obviously my apologies to her didn't make a damn difference she still wanted to continue to punish me. so i asked was she trying to do so? and she wanted to talk in private because she wanted to cover her ass. i tried to explain that i wasn't perfect nor will i ever be but instead she tells me to sit down like am a dog and say you will not talk to me in that way just because i was explaining something to her? REALLY IS SHE FUCKING KIDDING ME? I don;t think that my tone was loud at all. so she ended our meeting but hey i don't care whats done is done. so i wont be needing her help anymore if its a means to controlling me. so if she is done working with me so i am. i am fed up of being made to feel guilty over a lousy ass job interview. she was so FUCKING FIXATED on the missed interview so much we wasted time not practicing for my upcoming interview. so at this point if i have to do this my way as far as searching for a job goes then i will. i don't need a person controlling everything i do or say. and i will cut all means of communication with her and, i hope she does the same as well. because ITS DAMN IF I DO AND DAMN IF I DON'T WITH HER DUMB ASS. so that way i can search for jobs on my own terms and go on the interviews that suits me without being made to feel like a disobedient incompetent child. THE PROBLEM WITH These ARROGANT ASS JOB COACHES IS THAT THEY DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THEIR CLIENTS DIFFICULTIES AS LONG AS WERE DOING WHAT THE FUCK THEY WANT LIKE OBEDIENT DOGS THEY DON'T CARE.. she better not call me or try to contact me again because if i talk to her again i promise it wont be pleasant. in fact when the bitch calls me i am GOING TO HANG MY CELL PHONE IN HER FACE.

btw if this offends some people am sorry am just so angry i cant help it.:curseyou:

Last edited:
L

lindatanner

try just speaking tongue. she has preyed the whole thing and herself to be a taker of life.

student12

student12

sorry delete post

student12

student12

I made a decision that my former job coach is not going to stress me out or make me feel inferior because of my mishaps. I am going to go on my interview looking my best and giving my best and she is not going to be on my mind. she doesn't have no power over my emotions anymore. I have made her invisible in my mind. i am a perfectly capable black woman who is educated and is able to find her own jobs. because when people think because they help you out with things that can rule you. and if she thinks for one second that am going to crawl back to her like a lost little puppy then she is dearly mistaken. I don't care if i never get a job in life it will be a cold day in hell before i allow her to help me again. At this point there is NOTHING THAT SHE CAN SAY TO ME. In fact am done with depending on job agencies all together if i can't find a job on my own terms then i wont work. I care how long it takes for me to lend a position i am going to keep on searching on my own until i do. And as far as interviews go well i me and my family will deal with that too. and IT WONT BE NONE OF HER FUCKING BUSINESS HOW I DEAL WITH TOO.

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

I'm sorry to hear about your job coach. I think she went overboard. But the best thing you can do is try your utmost to ignore the rant she gave you.

student12

student12

I'm sorry to hear about your job coach. I think she went overboard. But the best thing you can do is try your utmost to ignore the rant she gave you.
Yes i agree but hey screw her through. I have been more stress free since i stop going to her. Plus i still get calls for interviews through the grace of God without her help or inference. So i will get through the other side of this situation more stronger and wiser hopefully. Its good to know that there are people here who are accepting and supportive of me and that gives me more confidence that i can make it. =)

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

It's great that your stress free because you made the decision to not see her. And like you said, your still getting contacted in regards to interviews.

All the best in regards to your job hopes, mental health, etc.