• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Feeling angry *rant*

D

doglovinglou

This is more of a rant really. Just to get it off my chest.

My parents recently bought a caravan by the coast...a little escape for us all as and when we want to use it. My dad right from the very beginning has done nothing but moan and act totally ungrateful. On Sunday night he told my mum he wouldn't be driving her up there ( she doesn't know the way yet so she was very ancious and ended up crying about the whole prospect of driving herself ) my dad said he had work ( works nights ) and that my mum was being "spoilt" and that she was in the wrong etc. Nothing unusual for my dad. He's a terrible bully. So my mum adamantly said that she would go herself ( with myself and my sister ) she was really fuelled up, you know? Determined and I was reassuring her that we'd get there and make an adventure of it. Everything was settled. Until today when she informs me that actually my dad will be coming along. I blew my top! I'm just so fed up with her inability to mean something she says. I HATE my dad at the best of times and there will no doubt be arguments tomorrow, because while he might have booked a night off work, he WILL use that against us and that's all we'll hear now. I wanted the caravan to be a place of positivity. No negativity. But I'm scared that's what it will be if we all go together because my dad WILL ruin it. So now I'm thinking it might be best I stay behind. But my mum says I'm, ruining it now! You just can't win.

Ugh. Am just so pissed off about this. Our family is so weak and dependent on each other it's sickening.

*Rant over*