• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

feeling alone (may trigger)

messymoo

messymoo

ACCOUNT CLOSED
:(Hi all feeling so alone at the moment I am sorry I have not been a regular poster on here too I am really struggling taken two od's this week nad feeling very crap my CPN has been off sick for the past 5 weeks and I feel abandoned how sad is that? I have my therapist but I miss my CPN, I don't know my pathetic ramblings will more thwsnclikely be ignored here too no one seems to like me at all oh well sorry to all

Messymoo

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
:(Hi all feeling so alone at the moment I am sorry I have not been a regular poster on here too I am really struggling taken two od's this week nad feeling very crap my CPN has been off sick for the past 5 weeks and I feel abandoned how sad is that? I have my therapist but I miss my CPN, I don't know my pathetic ramblings will more thwsnclikely be ignored here too no one seems to like me at all oh well sorry to all

Messymoo

hey hang in there :hug:
People here will always try and help and support where they can .
Keep posting .
Takecare and stay safe :hug:

KP1

KP1

Founding Member
Hi Messy moo
I hope you are feeling better this morning.
Please ring up your team for help.They should have a duty person or can refer you to a crisis team if your CPN is sick.It shows that she/he must be helping if you are missing them.
Can you mention how you are feeling to your therapist?
Take care of yourself.
KP:hug::hug:

Eleison

Eleison

I can relate to lots of those feelings. Especially feeling that noone likes me. It's a very lonely place to be.

messymoo

messymoo

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Thank you for the replies I have triwed to talk to my therapist and I don't think she gives a shit to be honest about how I am feeling I spoke to the duty worker too and they were no use to me either I am having two lots of therapy and week and feel totally unsupported outside of it
i feel it pointless even making it to my 30th birthday next week maybe not it is time to fall from this life i don't know what else to do

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Thank you for the replies I have triwed to talk to my therapist and I don't think she gives a shit to be honest about how I am feeling I spoke to the duty worker too and they were no use to me either I am having two lots of therapy and week and feel totally unsupported outside of it
i feel it pointless even making it to my 30th birthday next week maybe not it is time to fall from this life i don't know what else to do

Hang in there messymoo :hug:
Keep coming here and posting , we are here for you :flowers:

yakuza

yakuza

Founding Member
Keep posting messymoo,everyone is very supportive (y)

N

Nixicurlz

hey, i have a major attachment to my cpn too. i can empathise with how you are feeling, although i know it won't make your pain go away. sounds silly but i keep a photo of my cpn in my purse to look at! im not sure what i can say other that hang in there, keep posting and we will all support you as best we can:)

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Hi Messymoo,

Is there no other support group in the area. I felt like you when I was seeing my psychologist once a week and my CPN every other week... the meetings were ok (just about!) but then there was this acheing expanse of time when everything felt pretty awful. Ironically it was through a friend that I found out about a local resource centre for people with mental health illness (part of the LMHCT) and I ended up turning up and asking if I could come along - this then had to go back to my cpn before I could join in.

Since joining it's been a great help as I'm now busy on three days of the week. Okay the activities are a bit off the wall (don't know if that's the right phrase!) but they are a good bunch of people (both staff and users) and are there to listen to you if you are feeling cr*p and even refer you back up the chain if they are worried about you. Ever since getting this illness I've never felt so cared for.

If you can, ring up your CPN and tell them that you feel the way you do and see if there's anything else happening - it's certainly been good for me.

...and of course we will always be here for you too!

Take care and do keep posting,
Honey, xx

M

mad as a hatter

i know how ur feelin i,m the same at the mo feel abandoned by mental health services i can,t even get a cpn but hang on in there u will find a lot support on here

messymoo

messymoo

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi thanks for the replies, my cpn is still of sick it has been about 10 weeks now and no one is covering her absence when I contacted and asked them they said they haven't the resources to cover her clients. Things are feeling particulary bad for me at the moment but on a plus point am seeing my psychiatrist this week so will speak to him about it hopefully he will be helpful fingers crossed

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Personality Disorders Forum 4